GDT: Vegas Baby - The middle of the night for most of yous

McVechkin

Jun 29, 2015
BMac needs to get his act together and get the team he wants for the stretch run here soon. This team already lacked identity and its gotten even worse with the glut of average players looking for ice time.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
I just don't get it. How could this team not be prepared to compete tonight? Not having OV isn't even an excuse, as there is still enough talent on this team to compete and win.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
BMac needs to get his act together and get the team he wants for the stretch run here soon. This team already lacked identity and its gotten even worse with the glut of average players looking for ice time.
He has to find a way to trade Mantha for d-man. Not having Carlson is hurting the team with match-ups, as players are playing in spots they normally don't play.

BallardEra

Leafs&Caps Since 1982™
Dec 26, 2017
East York, Ontario
Does it really matter if they end up in the 7th or 8th spot?

I can't see this team beating Canes or Bruins over a 7 game series.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
You know what this game needs? A fight. I think Backstrom should drop the gloves with Kessel.

Kalopsia

Jun 25, 2018
Well, I’ve been going to Caps game since the 90s and this is officially the worst Caps game I’ve ever been to in person. I don’t think I’ve ever seen them look like they give less of a shit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad