vBookie Event Schedule & Requests Thread

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Yes, I'm going to do them from next week. If I'd realised when it started I would have had tournament winner bets up, so sorry for that.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
I don't know what happened to Lurked4Years but I will put one for Game 1 up now.

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Any chance of having Womens World Cup (soccer) ones? especially now that they are in the knockout stages.

Any chance of having ones for the semifinals?
United States vs Germany (Tuesday - 7:00 pm ET) and England vs Japan (Wednesday - 7:00 pm ET).
Go United States! Go Japan!

Thanks for putting up the CFL ones! had two winners there!

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Request - ufc 189

Can someone put up a few of the fights to wager on please?

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Soccer/Football - German Super Cup Final - Bayern Munich vs VfL Wolfsburg - August 1 - 2:30 pm ET.
Soccer/Football - French Super Cup Final - Lyon vs Paris Saint-Germain - August 1 - 3:00 pm ET.
Soccer/Football - FA Community Shield - Chelsea vs Arsenal - August 2 - 10:00 am ET.

Rugby - Pacific Nations Cup - Tonga vs. Japan - August 3 - 2:00 pm ET.
Rugby - Pacific Nations Cup - United States vs Canada - August 3 - 5:00 pm ET.
Rugby - Pacific Nations Cup - Fiji vs Samoa - August 3 - 8:00 pm ET.
(I may be wrong on the times - all three matches will be played at Swangard Stadium, Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada.)

Last edited:

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
Soccer/Football - German Super Cup Final - Bayern Munich vs VfL Wolfsburg - August 1 - 2:30 pm ET.
Soccer/Football - French Super Cup Final - Lyon vs Paris Saint-Germain - August 1 - 3:00 pm ET.
Soccer/Football - FA Community Shield - Chelsea vs Arsenal - August 2 - 10:00 am ET.

Rugby - Pacific Nations Cup - Tonga vs. Japan - August 3 - 2:00 pm ET.
Rugby - Pacific Nations Cup - United States vs Canada - August 3 - 5:00 pm ET.
Rugby - Pacific Nations Cup - Fiji vs Samoa - August 3 - 8:00 pm ET.
(I may be wrong on the times - all three matches will be played at Swangard Stadium, Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada.)

I'll put those rugby ones up for you tomorrow. I was actually considering doing the PNC games when I put up the Rugby Championship ones last week.

I expect Ceremony will be on later tonight to do the Community Shield one

Aug 3, 2010
Is anyone doing UFC190? It's already 6pm on the East Coast.

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
I'm really sorry but I haven't been able to find any odds for the PNC on any major betting websites

Sigh - thats ok - thanks for trying. Looking forward to placing a bet on the Rugby Championship matches on Saturday.

If anyway wants to watch the Pacific Nations Cup matches today - all three matches will be LIVE on ESPN3.com in the United States.
TSN in Canada will have the first two matches - Tonga vs Japan at 2:00 pm ET - United States vs Canada at 5:00 pm ET.
The third match - Fiji vs Samoa which is being played at 8:00 pm ET - will be taped delayed on TSN2 in Canada and shown at 11:00 pm ET.

Last edited:

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Now that the British soccerball is coming back, I won't be doing anymore Veikkausliiga events.

However, as the Superpesis events have been fairly popular and the regular season is coming to an end soon, I'll continue doing those. Though I might miss a few events this Sunday and Monday, as I'm going to be busy helping with my sister's wedding during the weekend.

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Now that the British soccerball is coming back, I won't be doing anymore Veikkausliiga events.
However, as the Superpesis events have been fairly popular and the regular season is coming to an end soon, I'll continue doing those.

Bummer - I enjoyed picking Veikkausliiga matches. Even followed along on a couple of "matchdays" (where there was three-four matches happening at the same time) via Flashscore.com to see if my bets got me some VCash. Unfortunately it was mainly no I didn't win VCash - especially that one day where I lost two bets with goals happening late in the match - one of those with a goal in the 92th minute - SIGH! Heck, last Wednesday, even though there wasn't a bet riding on it - I followed along via Flashscore.com - HJK's UEFA Champions League Third Round-Second Leg match. It was a wild high-scoring match which was unfortunately was a loss for our Finnish club - thus eliminating them - SIGH!

Thats ok that there will be no more Finnish Footie - we will have enough football props on here to pick from - England/Scotland and hopefully some Germany/Spain and maybe get someone to do a few MLS matches too.

As for the Superpesis - I'll still bet $100 on the underdogs each time and hopefully I'll get lucky and get one right - LOL!

Well thanks for doing the Veikkausliiga - hopefully you will be back doing them next year.

Last edited:

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
US Open bets, please.

(still digesting the Orwell review by the way)

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Hmm.

I'm not sure when start times are finally set for these matches - the default for Tuesday's start times for instance is set at 11AM ET. If they're set relatively early in the day my time then I don't know how many events I'll be able to make on various days with work and stuff - so anyone who wants to make events for the tournament is free to do as many as they want. I'll make some for today and should be able to do tomorrow's too. Beyond that, no idea. We'll see what happens or if I'm able to figure out a more efficient (ie: convenient) means of making them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad