Vancouver vs Edmonton or Colorado vs Dallas (more entertaining bout )

What series would be more entertaining?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DimitriL07

Jan 24, 2023
Vancouver BC
I still don't know how the Canucks are so crazily hyped when they've made the playoffs once in the last 8 years.
Do they think they're going to go 16-3 en route to an easy cup?

Some people need to temper their expectations.

I mean a team is bad until it’s good again. Most logical Nuck fans are happy to be righting the ship again after some rough years. Adding before the deadline doesn’t mean we expect to win the cup but finally adding pieces to make runs again is nice. Anything can happen in the playoffs and I do think the West is wide open this year.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
If you want to cheer for two teams that could win the Cup, you pick the Stars vs Avs series. If you want to get excited about two pretenders you cheer for the Canucks vs Oilers series.

Reactions: dirtydanglez

Play

Time to play the game
Nov 12, 2021
Russia
If you want to cheer for two teams that could win the Cup, you pick the Stars vs Avs series. If you want to get excited about two pretenders you cheer for the Canucks vs Oilers series.
I think people are excited for the Oilers vs Canucks because both teams are very exciting. This seems like a weird post and seems like cope for the fact that over 80 percent picked Oilers and Canucks.

I picked the Stars -Avs series btw..

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Phase 4 HMV
People wanna see HATE.

Most logical Nuck fans are happy to be righting the ship again after some rough years.
Keyword is logical here lol

Reactions: Play

josra33

Aug 11, 2008
i dont want to see my Canucks play Edm. i couldnt handle the Oiler fans whining about every single penalty or phantom missed call. it would be exhausting
How does that differ from any other series they are in?

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
Avs could win the cup. The Nucks and Oilers probably sweep Dallas

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
How does that differ from any other series they are in?

Now the Canuck fans have to pay attention, and EDM fans have already been coming into every GDT and complaining about PDO and shit even when the two teams haven't played since like October.

Seriously, they're the most miserable people in hockey, they have the best player in the world and they cry constantly for attention. At this point Columbus fans are probably happier at this point, and they're just happy to have a team at all.

Juxta Position

Jul 2, 2006
i dont want to see my Canucks play Edm. i couldnt handle the Oiler fans whining about every single penalty or phantom missed call. it would be exhausting
Pot Calling The Kettle Black – Learn English with Demi

Bankerguy

Apr 28, 2013
go through 10 GDTs of each team and ctrl F "ref" or "penalty", filter thru the results for whining/complaining posts and ratio it as a porportion of total posts in that gdt. Edm is by far worse, to the tune of a factor of 2.5:1, and interestingly it gets worse agaisnt Canadian teams. stats dont lie...but keep posting cute pics if you'd like

Play

Time to play the game
Nov 12, 2021
Russia
go through 10 GDTs of each team and ctrl F "ref" or "penalty", filter thru the results for whining/complaining posts and ratio it as a porportion of total posts in that gdt. Edm is by far worse, to the tune of a factor of 2.5:1, and interestingly it gets worse agaisnt Canadian teams. stats dont lie...but keep posting cute pics if you'd like
Im not saying its true, but theres rumours on other boards that the Refs favor teams like Vegas and Vancouver

82Ninety42011

Jul 2, 2011
Abbotsford BC
Canucks vs Oilers would be damn entertaining end to end hockey. Two of the hottest teams in league and two fan bases that would love nothing more than beating the other on the ice but more importantly on these boards !!

Bankerguy

Apr 28, 2013
Im not saying its true, but theres rumours on other boards that the Refs favor teams like Vegas and Vancouver
Maybe. Just speculating but i think Refs could potentially favor certain players...
Long-standing, NHL guys with reputation... like if Crosby complained about a missed call or something, i could see that play a role in a refs subconscious when making calls later on in the game. who knows.

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
Canucks-Oilers would be more entertainment on here, but in recent years the games themselves haven’t been particularly good from an entertainment factor imo.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
I still don't know how the Canucks are so crazily hyped when they've made the playoffs once in the last 8 years.
Do they think they're going to go 16-3 en route to an easy cup?

Some people need to temper their expectations.
So they're like the west coast Leafs 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino