Post-Game Talk: Vancouver @ Preds 12/19/23 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Holy f***. I just tuned in and see we have had not one but two separate one minute/two goal brainfarts.

Definitely not our night

hido

Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Nashville
What an odd game. It was similar to the early season games where they all looked lost. Players running into each other, no one could complete a pass, mental mistakes, etc. I know they can’t win ‘em all but I hope this was just a one off. What also sucks is that it was a pretty good sized crowd for a Tuesday game. And we all got to see that crap.

darth5

No!
Mar 28, 2002
Smashville, TN
I just tuned in before they scored. By the disastrous second lapse, I gave up. The team was definitely out of sync some but also echo the thought that Canucks are not a good matchup for this team yet. The speed game puts the other team on their heels and lets you dictate the pace. If the team is equally fast AND has more top to bottom skill, its not going to go well. I REALLY hope the come out and PLASTER Philly. That is going to be an fuming team after losing like that at home. Nobody's perfect.

Flgatorguy87

Jul 7, 2011
East Nasty
I really don't think the game was anything like the scoreboard. They capitalized on every opportunity we didn't.

Also, Barrie-Schenn is as much of a trainwreck as everyone thought it would be.
I seriously think Barrie might be slower than Schenn. He's also good for at least one turnover play at the blueline trying to do too much.

Reactions: triggrman

ShagDaddy

Nov 24, 2021
The Boro
If you haven’t heard all the clips from Forsberg being mic’d up at last night’s game, I’d recommend them. Highly entertaining.

Reactions: triggrman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad