Post-Game Talk: Vancouver Millionaires vs. Detroit Winged Wheelers - We Still Suck

Status
Not open for further replies.

pahlsson

Mar 22, 2012
Edler is a horrible PP QB. Great shooter but everything dies when he gets the puck.

i think it's the opposite, he's good at distributing the puck but once he gets it in a good position to shoot he waits like 5 seconds before he does anything

CCF23

Jul 11, 2008
Richmond, BC
If Newell Brown has a job tomorrow Gillis is a failure. This has gone on more than long enough to cost him his job.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
At least the Rangers are underperforming worse.

Excuse me while I go burn the Hockey News mag that predicted Canucks win the cup this year.

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
That one timer p[ass by hamhuis? to edler was embarrassing. yeah keep passing it to his ****ing skates! This team. SMH.

John Bender*

This is the worst this team has been in years. They are incredibly embarassing right now.

It may really be time to look at firing the coach.

deadinthewater

Jan 14, 2012
Why are the Canucks way down by the blueline on a god damn 5 on 3? So much space between the players; how do you expect to score when your pass can be easily interrupted?

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
If this team gets 3rd, and has to face one of DET, LA or STL in the first round, good night Irene.

MikeK

Nov 10, 2008
Earth
This team has clearly hit it's peak and is now on the decline. It might be hard for some of us to accept but it's a fact. We've seen the best that this group can do.

John Bender*

Hamhuis and setup is more of a problem. I don't really see the huge deal that people are making over Edler.

On that 5-on-3, the only passing option from the point was Henrik. The other two guys were both clumped by the net. How do they expect to open up shooting lanes?

Hamhuis is not PP material. The fact they continue to put him out there is very disturbing. The guy cannot get a shot through and gives the puck away all the time.

just22

Aug 2, 2009
The stubbornness of the coaching staff is incredible. Something is clearly not working, why not try something new? I can't imagine that Gillis is actually content with this...

GHF377

Watching from afar
Apr 11, 2011
Hockey limbo
Thanks to whoever enlightened me on the sweaters.
Doesn't look to good for you guys right now, hope you bounce back quickly. You are certainly underperforming right now. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad