Vancouver is our first game..

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Welcome back CrazyDuck4u, we are now used to things that used to be and then just them disapearing (aparently, for 113 days :sarcasm: )

Ok, as for the opener - i`m excited and i hope Ducks can start flying right away. We`ll see who`ll guard the net for the Nucks.

But it`s very likely, i`d say, that we also play Edmonton on that road trip, since we will be at that part of the continent. First meeting with Schultz

Lord Flashheart

Squadron Commander
Jul 21, 2011
Leipzig/Zg
Welcome back CrazyDuck4u, we are now used to things that used to be and then just them disapearing (aparently, for 113 days :sarcasm: )

Ok, as for the opener - i`m excited and i hope Ducks can start flying right away. We`ll see who`ll guard the net for the Nucks.

But it`s very likely, i`d say, that we also play Edmonton on that road trip, since we will be at that part of the continent. First meeting with Schultz
Hopefully Luongo.

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
They know Loungo sucks against us..They will probably play Schneider to protect their trade bait!! lol

snarktacular

Aug 2, 2005
Sounds like a good first game.

I personally can't wait to see Gardiner and Kadri in action.

DaDucks*

ohh thats awesome

talked to Lydman couple weeks ago, the shoulder is 100%

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
The one blessing of this lockout is that Lydman and Beauchemin's recoveries should be taken care of with the time off.

Scottrockztheworld*

Vancouver fan here.

Ducks are my 2nd favorite team in the West (despite Van's record against them) & the 19th is my birthday... stoked:handclap:

Best of luck this season. Would love to see more of Getz, Perry & Silver in the playoffs.:nod:

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Vancouver fan here.

Ducks are my 2nd favorite team in the West (despite Van's record against them) & the 19th is my birthday... stoked:handclap:

Best of luck this season. Would love to see more of Getz, Perry & Silver in the playoffs.:nod:

Sheesh, you guys aren't content trading us scraps for Perry and Getzlaf, now you want Ryan as well. :sarcasm:

J/K, good luck to you too. Please have someone welcome Schultz to the NHL every time you play them, please.

SugarSherm

The One and Only
Aug 25, 2012
Augusta, Georgia
Super excited to have hockey back. Haven't payed much attention to anything since the lockout started. First time I'm not going to be able to watch any games though except for the the odd one here and there and have to rely on streams now.

JabbaJabba

Dec 22, 2010
Finland
Vancouver fan here.

19th is my birthday aswell!!

Oct 18, 2011
It would be nice to get a western canada swing out of the way early, starting on the road isn't the worst thing

Scottrockztheworld*

19th is my birthday aswell!!

Internet high five!
internet-high-five.jpeg

Hands down our best player. :sarcasm:
He's one of my favorites. Remember watching the Ducks vs LA in England on TV & seeing him score, Then I remember one idiot Van radio hosts say he'd only be the trivia answer to who was drafted after Crosby. :shakehead Since then he has been a guy I cheered for (one of those random guys you start liking & trade for in NHL games :laugh:).

Sheesh, you guys aren't content trading us scraps for Perry and Getzlaf, now you want Ryan as well. :sarcasm:

J/K, good luck to you too. Please have someone welcome Schultz to the NHL every time you play them, please.
Oh I'd give the moon to get "Ryan - Kesler - ___" as 2/3 of one of our lines. Doubt it will ever happen besides on Team USA, thats probably why I cheer for them anytime they don't play Canada.

For that bottom line: I'm hoping Kassian makes his life a living hell every single time he plays Vancouver. :nod:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad