Pre-Game Talk: Vancouver Canucks @ Chicago aka Canucks vs Blackhawks (give your support to one of their players)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Pre-game today. Who knows, tomorrow the GDT as well?. (no one has yet to sign for this games GDT)
- i'm up for the Red Wings game

| Canucks A Edler was injured in their last game, pretty unlucky accident, huge cut, and lost lots of blood.
Was diagnosed with concussion, will miss 1-2 weeks. However...every Hawk fan knows (and can sympathize)
concussions symptoms can last for ages. So lets all give support for Canucks Alexander Edler
and hope for quick recovery, even if he is an "enemy" |

Highlights of tonight's game (better starts please for the upcoming games)

Kaner's first hatty was against the Canucks, 9 years ago in game 6

9 years ago....this happened between these two teams

projected line ups: (hopefully Jokiharju will get called back before this season is over)
and 2018-2019 standings

Caggiula-Drake_CHI_.png
ToewsJonathan.png
KanePatrick.png

DeBrincat-Alex.png
Strome-Dylan_chi_.png
Kahun-Dominik.png

Saad-Brandon_1.png
Kampf-David.png
Kruger-Marcus.png

Perlini-Brendan_chi_.png
Anisimov-Artem.png
Hayden-John.png

KeithDuncan_1.png
SeabrookBrent.png

Dahlstrom-Carl.png
Murphy-Connor_1.png

Forsling-Gustav.png
Gustafsson-Erik_2_.png

6-2-2019 13-02-18.jpg

Good morning all (for those who are living opposite side of the planet = most of Hawks fans)
how are you all doing?, happy of the Hawks current push for the play-offs? - i know i am

Anyone going to the game? going to some watch party?, watching at home?
anyone missing the game because they have to work? (or because of other obligations)

###############################GO HAWKS GO################################

Naster Okan

Jan 8, 2019
I feel for Edler. Awful timing. I’ve always been a fan of his and was hoping he’d get a chance with a contender at the TDL.

TheSting

Jun 22, 2015
MUST WIN!!

End of next week could look very very interesting standings wise if the Hawks take care of business....

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
The Rooh MUST be stopped. He's all that stands between us and WC2 glory!
I agree, and normally I don't advocate to kill a poster here (and by kill, I do mean a poster's account), but let's face it, this team is a cup contender without Rooh, so him living on HF is negatively influencing all of our lives. Our best option is to start a mob with pitchforks and tiki torches and burn his village to the ground, ensuring a long playoff run. It's only logical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad