Raptors Discussion: v96| Playoff Round 1 vs Philadelphia

Status
Not open for further replies.

saska sault

Jun 5, 2010
Sault Ste. Marie
Barnes has great potential, liked that pick from day 1. He is in the build of a Giannis light. He can do it all, and the fact he has the ability to play as a primary ball handler at times is impressive for his age and size.

Reactions: Puckstuff

djdev

Dec 26, 2015
costa rica
lol barnes with 15 points and 7 boards before the half..hes gota 3 pointer a putback dunk and a bunch of amazing midrange jumpers. dude looks insanely good and its his 2nd game.

still hate FVV running an offense, thats clearly not changing soon lol, sigh.

thank god i can watch barnes instead of the leafs whenever the 2 games clash.

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
lol barnes with 15 points and 7 boards before the half..hes gota 3 pointer a putback dunk and a bunch of amazing midrange jumpers. dude looks insanely good and its his 2nd game.

still hate FVV running an offense, thats clearly not changing soon lol, sigh.

thank god i can watch barnes instead of the leafs whenever the 2 games clash.
I didn't even bother watching the Leafs game, it's not worth it. Ain't nobody got time for 82 games to wait for them to win a round

IronHalen

Feb 7, 2013
The Raps are going to be able to run a long and tallllllllll starting line up once Siakam is back. Me likey.

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
Scottie is f***ing nasty.

There’s gonna be some tough offensive nights with this team but our defense has the potential to be crazy good. Even GTJ looks like he’s stepping up his defensive game. Between OG/Scottie/Siakam (when healthy)/Precious, we have some crazy size and switchability.

djdev

Dec 26, 2015
costa rica
I didn't even bother watching the Leafs game, it's not worth it. Ain't nobody got time for 82 games to wait for them to win a round
i watched in spurts, but this young exciting raps team is just fun to watch, even if we lose. still love my leafs but im investing less in them this year, go raps!!

Reactions: 1specter

CabanaBoy5

Feb 17, 2013
Woodbridge
This is the way they have to play defence, every game. Their offence just isn't good enough. I was watching the Boston broadcast and the announcer said it was like Boston was playing against 6 players, there was no room on the court, no lanes to pass. They also loved Barnes, saying he's a big time player. I think we got a good one. Plays with heart whether the team is up or down. (unlike #16 on the Leafs)

djdev

Dec 26, 2015
costa rica
This is the way they have to play defence, every game. Their offence just isn't good enough. I was watching the Boston broadcast and the announcer said it was like Boston was playing against 6 players, there was no room on the court, no lanes to pass. They also loved Barnes, saying he's a big time player. I think we got a good one. Plays with heart whether the team is up or down. (unlike #16 on the Leafs)
their transition offense is pretty elite, but ye the half court offense is ugly more often than not

djdev

Dec 26, 2015
costa rica
also, lets not forget precious with 15pts/15rbs in 24 mins
gary trent jr with 20pts and 4 steals, he was really good defensively too, better than i ever gave him credit for.

along with scotty, they are all 22 and under and our top 3 scorers tonight

Last edited:
Reactions: BobColesNasalCavity
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad