Raptors Discussion: v27: Ujiri signs 5 year, $3m per year deal to become Raptors GM

Status
Not open for further replies.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
I don't understand why he'd stop the pre-game dunks. It gives something for the fans to cheer about. I'd only do it at home, just cause :P

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I don't understand why he'd stop the pre-game dunks. It gives something for the fans to cheer about. I'd only do it at home, just cause :P

This is what he said in the article:

James has been executing contest-worthy dunks during warm-ups, but has been unwilling throughout his career to participate in the league's dunk contest during All-Star Weekend despite pressure from fans and former players. "Maybe I should stop because it's making a lot of people mad about what I do," James said after he scored a season-high 40 points and had a career-high 16 assists in Tuesday's double-overtime win against Sacramento. "They're like, 'Well, if you can do it in warm-ups, why don't you [want to] be in the dunk contest?' Stop it.' "

http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/mia...iami-heat-stop-pregame-dunk-routine-criticism

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010

He's right though. People just need to leave him alone about the dunk contest. Like I said, it means nothing anymore and he's not going to do it. Just because he does certain dunks shouldn't translate into the dunk competition. He does come off as somewhat of a baby, but I'm sure he's just sick and tired of hearing about the dunk comp.

Kyrie is out tonight. Should be a W.

Last edited:

McDeepika

Aug 14, 2004
Bargnani is just awful out there. He isn't even an NBA caliber player at this point.

Stop being a baby and get your head out of your ***.

McDeepika

Aug 14, 2004
Lucas, Anderson, Bargnani and Fields have come in and just killed our momentum.

ryno23

Feb 5, 2010
Leave to watch the leafs game and the raps were up a bunch and came back after a break and they are down. Boy their 2nd unit sucks balls

SportsProsperity

Jun 26, 2012
Wow, I just read an article on how Lebron is having a better season than Jordans best season in 88/89. If Lebron can win 2 more MVP's and another couple championships. I really think you can make the argument that he is better than Michael Jordan.

McDeepika

Aug 14, 2004
Why does Anderson continue to get minutes? He is horrible.

Kills any kind of offensive flow we might have.

Buckleys

Jul 21, 2006
I don't see how a bunch of fans can see how horrible Anderson is, but a coach in the NBA continues to play him.

I don't pretend like I know more about the sport than Casey, but dear ****, this should be obvious. Why not develop Ross or play Fields?

Why isn't Valanciunas closing out 4th quarters?

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC

McDeepika

Aug 14, 2004
LOL at keeping Bargnani to build up his trade value.

He must really love Toronto, because he isn't going anywhere the way he is playing.

Nasty Nazem

Come at me Crow!
Apr 5, 2010
Canada
Hilarious to see all the crap bags that are getting playing time over Ross... especially when they are all sucking. A whopping 8 ****ing points from the bench with Bargnani/Anderson/Lucas for some reason getting playing time over Ross. Hey Casey, if the bench is sucking, why not... you know, change it up? Maybe use Ross who might give the team a spark. Doesn't hurt to try when the rest of the bench isn't doing anything anyways, right?

Stick a fork in this team. They are done.

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
I just watch the standings in hopes we lose our 1st this year and that we're high enough to lose it. Losing these last two really hurt.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I miss Calderon. I like him running the floor over Lowry.

Can we get him back in the off-season?

Hanta Yo

Bag it up
Jan 28, 2009
Toronto
I miss Calderon. I like him running the floor over Lowry.

Can we get him back in the off-season?

That would just create issues again between Lowry and Calderon. BC needs to stick with a clear number 1, and it looks like his choice is Lowry.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
That would just create issues again between Lowry and Calderon. BC needs to stick with a clear number 1, and it looks like his choice is Lowry.
Or maybe his choice was to get an awesome play like Gay and bring Jose back. I can hope!

William Hylander

There can be only 1
Aug 17, 2009
If Bargs gets amnestied he is in conversation for worst first overall pick, worse than Kwame Brown. What a scrub just get him out, he'll only poison our minds with those primo pasta things!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad