Raptors Discussion: v24: Rudy Gay/Hamed Haddadi for Ed Davis/Jose Calderon swap imminent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Urban Explorer*

I admit I haven't payed attention to the NBA since I used to play NBA Jam, but I just decided to look at the standings since the Raptors win streak and what do I see? The L.A. Clippers are the best team in the league? The clippers??????? I know I'm out of the loop but is this some kind of joke?

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
Anything can happen in the sad sack Eastern Conference. As crazy as it sounds, there is still plenty of time for the Raps to get back into playoff contention.

In any event, at this point, I think it's clear that the loss of Bargs was addition by subtraction.

ImpartialNHLfan

Oct 26, 2011
Parts Unknown
Bargs was traded? To who? And for what? lol I haven't watched since bosh left, I use to watch every game and went to a few as well... But the Miami heat thing left a bad taste in my mouth.
I'm glad derozen is doing well though, I was pumped when we drafted him.

FrozenJagrt

Dec 16, 2009
I admit I haven't payed attention to the NBA since I used to play NBA Jam, but I just decided to look at the standings since the Raptors win streak and what do I see? The L.A. Clippers are the best team in the league? The clippers??????? I know I'm out of the loop but is this some kind of joke?

Well they have one of the best young forwards in the game in Griffin, plus the best point guard in Chris Paul, and some guys with a ton of experience who really know how to play the game. I don't truly believe they're as good as the numbers show, but they're still a solid team.

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
Bargs was traded? To who? And for what? lol I haven't watched since bosh left, I use to watch every game and went to a few as well... But the Miami heat thing left a bad taste in my mouth.
I'm glad derozen is doing well though, I was pumped when we drafted him.

I was referring to Bargs being sidelined due to injury.

Lebanese Leaf

Sep 19, 2009
Toronto, ON
I have been a Bargnani supporter all along. But the fact of the matter is, this team is better with Ed Davis starting. It's time to trade Bargnani, this team plays better without him.

Shimso

Oct 9, 2011
Toronto definitely loses that trade but its not so bad for Sacramento as they get the best player in the trade/top 3 PG and they lose DMC who has been a bit of a distraction for them (multiple team-initiated suspensions).

Its rumoured that Lowry is being shopped (and knowing BC, we'll probably get 2nd or aging vet) but if that trade ever goes through (and it won't; I strongly doubt Boston trades Rondo) then I'd (and a lot of people) immediately stop watching the Raptors.

Eytinge

Jul 25, 2009

Nope. They have the most athletic front court in the NBA with Deandre and Blake, CP3 is the best PG in the NBA, their bench is amazing with Crawford, Bledsoe, Barnes and Odom just lighting up other team's second units. And Billups and Grant Hill aren't even back yet.

They are legit.

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
Haven't been keeping up with the rumours, I missed last nights game too. What's the new trade rumour you guys are talking about, cause I see some saying Bargs, then others saying Lowry?

edit: Lowry to the Bulls wtf

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
I have been a Bargnani supporter all along. But the fact of the matter is, this team is better with Ed Davis starting. It's time to trade Bargnani, this team plays better without him.
Such a sweet shot, but, yeah, you're right--the time has come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad