Blue Jays GDT: (v20) Next Game: vs Tampa Bay|Mon Jun 24|7pm ET/4pm PT |E. Rogers vs J. Hellickson

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadianLov3

Feb 21, 2013
G😍 Leafs
Its the 3rd inning people, ****ing relax. 1 big inning and we could be in the lead.

Each fan is different, therefore they'll react differently. Knowing the horrible record we have at Tropciana field it is unlikely we'll come back thats why some are negative, including myself.

There's no need to use vulgar language. If the reactions bother you or anyone else, the forum has a ignore function.

Cheers.

Woodman19

Jun 14, 2008
At least he was throwing some good 2 seamers that last AB. Hopefully he has found it and can go a few more innings.

SoulOnIce

Sep 12, 2009
JP bailed out Hellickson. Struggling to throw strikes and you decide to go for that? Izturis didn't do any better either.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
That looked safe as well, though I'm not certain.

This 1st base ump sucks

edit: nope that was out, sorry

LeafOfBread

Feb 25, 2010
Mississauga, ON
You mean like Baltimore? Who the Jays just swept?

Lol I knew someone would come back with that one right away, I didn't mention 'except Baltimore' cause I figured it was obvious enough but whatever.

I was mainly referencing the current record the Jays have against the division and the positive records of each team, though I know most of that is due to the Yankees but still.

Woodman19

Jun 14, 2008
I am not feeling it tonight, Jays with the terrible approach at the plate tonight.

habamillions

Jul 9, 2009
Ottawa
just not the jays night tonight. the thing is doesn't look good tomorrow either. moore is pitchingand jays r aawful vs lefties

Nick0930

Mar 16, 2011
Quebec
Good job working the count Colby. Get this guy out of the game and hope the Jays can hammer their bullpen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad