Podcast (Audio) Utah Hockey Team Podcasts

More Cooley

We walk together forever
Jul 2, 2015
Im a huge podcast listener so I thought we might need a thread for Utah hockey podcasts and/or episodes concerning the new team. Obviously because of all the recent relocation drama there’s a number of episodes from 32 Thoughts, The Jeff Marek Show, PHNX Coyotes and other outlets on this subject.

I’ll post links here to those three on Spotify in case new fans wants to listen to them and wants to indulge. More to come.

Feel free to add more podcasts and episodes as time goes by!

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America

This is likely temporary, consider it like your Gambo or Wolf one.. they don’t know too much about hockey.. they are likely all things Jazz , but right now Yotes are the thing

Im a huge podcast listener so I thought we might need a thread for Utah hockey podcasts and/or episodes concerning the new team. Obviously because of all the recent relocation drama there’s a number of episodes from 32 Thoughts, The Jeff Marek Show, PHNX Coyotes and other outlets on this subject.

I’ll post links here to those three on Spotify in case new fans wants to listen to them and wants to indulge. More to come.

Feel free to add more podcasts and episodes as time goes

Good call.. was about to ask for a UTAH that we could follow during the before the draft etc..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad