Useless Thread MDLXXVIII: RIP HFBoards

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
today between when the 4:00 judge judy ends and the 4:30 one stats, joe is gonna have to be real quick taking his pre-dinner piss. real quick.

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
How do i apply to write for hockeys future? i think it's something i would enjoy.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Few gifs and pics of Alison Brie. She is definitely one of my favourites.

oib1TnG.gif

JE8ziKJ.gif

i5LPd.gif

kROZr.gif

tumblr_mzjrlvfqRC1qcvqpco1_500.gif

tumblr_o7a7vaGQja1rhulsko4_r1_400.gif

tumblr_n76k8tNrgN1sew9qho1_500.gif

qdtzx8n.gif

tumblr_nrnsixKKBX1qhyze4o1_500.gif

tumblr_o7hn5pSOfs1spaqz2o1_r2_250.gif

ydBNxPn.jpg

alison-brie-photo-shoot-for-yahoo-style-february-9-2016-1.jpg

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
http://www.hockeysfuture.com/writersneeded/

Writers Needed

Hockey’s Future is looking for a few qualified writers to join our already great staff. We pride ourselves on our community atmosphere and our shared love of hockey, and we aim to make your writing experience an enjoyable one. The ideal writer should be someone who has a long- or short-term goal of pursuing a writing career, a current journalism student, or someone with great writing skills combined with a strong knowledge of the game. Past writers have gone on to jobs in the industry, including print media and broadcasting.

Writers must adhere to a set of guidelines and all stories are edited by a central staff. All writers must submit material on an ongoing basis to be considered in good standing. The ability to follow a writing schedule is required. Applicants who have taken courses in journalism, or who possess journalistic experience are preferred. Applicants must also be focused on covering NHL prospects, rather than the NHL itself.

Knowledge of HTML is helpful, though not critical. Writers must be 18 years of age.

To apply for a position, scroll to the bottom of this page and fill out the application form.

NHL Prospect Coverage:

Calgary Flames
Colorado Avalanche
Florida Panthers
Vancouver Canucks

Minor/Junior Prospect Coverage:

ECHL
NCAA
USHL

European Prospect Coverage:

Czech Republic
Slovakia