Useless Thread MDCCXXXVII: The Final Chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
@Ceremony Alex Salmond vs Jacob Rees-Mogg on Question Time next week

dgbg.gif
I work on a Friday morning so don't watch (although I tuned in for a minute or two last night to hear the Bunfields talking about abortion which was a right laugh) this anymore but I'll need to attempt to watch this.

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
I work on a Friday morning so don't watch (although I tuned in for a minute or two last night to hear the Bunfields talking about abortion which was a right laugh) this anymore but I'll need to attempt to watch this.

You know Brexit is an utter shambles when I found myself agreeing with a lot of what the Sinn Fein bloke said about its implications for Northern Ireland especially and what an utter disaster it will be.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
You know Brexit is an utter shambles when I found myself agreeing with a lot of what the Sinn Fein bloke said about its implications for Northern Ireland especially and what an utter disaster it will be.
I enjoy hearing about Brexit (semantically inaccurate term) through comment sections in various places, the letters page in the Metro being particularly hilarious. Today some clowns were moaning about apparent scaremongering about flights not being allowed from the UK to Europe. "Scaremongering like this is what made people like me vote leave. We're all being lied too!" Aye mate well done, you sure showed the establishment.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Of course the other entertaining option for hearing about it is seeing David Davis, the most out of his depth politician anywhere at any level in any role ever, cheerfully wheel himself out and say it's all going well while an assortment of identical bored looking men repeat in the same voice that no, it isn't, and f*** the UK for what they're doing. That's great fun.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Also I realised the other day that the Brexit GDT will be gone from the political board which is a f***ing travesty.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Ceres how does it feel having your favourite band used by a Mickey Mouse organization?

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
@Ceremony an absolute minter post I've just seen on the British hockey forum about soccerballs:

"No, I don't think Marcus Rashford is talented. I think he's extremely overhyped because of the poor quality of team he plays in compared to their previous sides. Would he have got in the side ahead of the likes of Van Nistelrooy, Cole and Yorke? I genuinely don't believe he would. The year he made his breakthrough was (to my delight) one of the worst United teams in years."

Andy Cole :laugh:

Dwight Yorke :laugh:

Do you still have your long post about why England suck saved somewhere? I want to copypasta it there.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
@Ceremony an absolute minter post I've just seen on the British hockey forum about soccerballs:

"No, I don't think Marcus Rashford is talented. I think he's extremely overhyped because of the poor quality of team he plays in compared to their previous sides. Would he have got in the side ahead of the likes of Van Nistelrooy, Cole and Yorke? I genuinely don't believe he would. The year he made his breakthrough was (to my delight) one of the worst United teams in years."

Andy Cole :laugh:

Dwight Yorke :laugh:

Do you still have your long post about why England suck saved somewhere? I want to copypasta it there.
It's still there, although you can't search for it. If you know which thread it was in (not the match thread, I'll check the tournament general thread) it'll be easier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad