Useless Thread MDCCXXXIX: Title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
Charles Jenkins, a U.S Army deserter to North Korea who married a Japanese abductee and lived in Japan after their release, has died. He was 77.

Jenkins was found collapsed outside his home in Sado, northern Japan, on Monday and rushed to a hospital and later pronounced dead, a group representing families of Japanese abductees to North Koreas said Tuesday.

Cheese Wagstaff

Dec 11, 2017
Is there a thread here on this website, which I have no familiarity with, where I should post about Mike Francesa's upcoming retirement?

Sep 19, 2008
Which is again why you should go to the undisclosed chat location to enlighten yourself and stop being pop culture "Screw hfboards I'm going to tweet all the time and ignore my hf friends"

Vertain

Mar 28, 2013
Vermont
Oh damn. I opened that tweet with all the Russian stuff in it and now the FBI CIA NSA PTA and everybody else is gonna be seizing my computer and looking at dirty pics. Damn you!

And yes, this thread is dead. Because it is useless, like the title says. What did you expect eternal life and a cocktail?

Reactions: G F O P
Sep 19, 2008
Oh damn. I opened that tweet with all the Russian stuff in it and now the FBI CIA NSA PTA and everybody else is gonna be seizing my computer and looking at dirty pics. Damn you!

And yes, this thread is dead. Because it is useless, like the title says. What did you expect eternal life and a cocktail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad