Useless Thread MDCCXXXIX: Title

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
@Ceremony Very hostile pro-Brexit audience on Question Time tonight in Barnsley, an area that voted 68% in favour of leave

Absolute bin of a place
The last thing I saw before I went to bed was an obviously well-off 60-something saying WELL START ACTING LIKE IT THEN to some bespectacled Northern non-entity

nope.png

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
The last thing I saw before I went to bed was an obviously well-off 60-something saying WELL START ACTING LIKE IT THEN to some bespectacled Northern non-entity

nope.png

Was that the woman with no lips? She's one of Corbyn's drones.

I also usually wonder every week who the Conservative panel member has annoyed to get thrown to the wolves, this week it was obvious it was Nikki Morgan's punishment for voting against the party whip on the Brexit thing lmao

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Was that the woman with no lips? She's one of Corbyn's drones.

I also usually wonder every week who the Conservative panel member has annoyed to get thrown to the wolves, this week it was obvious it was Nikki Morgan's punishment for voting against the party whip on the Brexit thing lmao
I assumed that was punishment for shiting out of Have I Got News For You earlier this year

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
I did enjoy the "comedian" on it, purely because when such people are there you can tell how much they've rehearsed a joke before going on

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Oh hey peener I forgot, did you see your precious Ronnay having a snooze in the middle of a match?

Sep 19, 2008
unnamed.jpg

Sep 19, 2008
The concern is that they’ve played a ton of hockey as a group while winning those two Cups, and they’re healthy yet they sit in sixth place in the uber-competitive Metropolitan Division and are on the outside of the playoff picture looking in.

Losers of four of five, Pittsburgh has a minus-11 goal differential (minus-28 during 5-on-5), is 18th on the penalty kill, struggles with slow starts and is 6-9-2 on the road.

Sep 19, 2008
They might have a couple of options that could provide similar value and a similar spark this season in Dominik Simon and Daniel Sprong, both selected in the 2015 draft.
Simon, who had 16 points in 20 games in the AHL before his recent recall, has been a bright spot in his first two games with the team. He recorded a pair of assists in his season debut against the Toronto Maple Leafs and eventually found himself skating on a line with Crosby. He was one of the few players that seemed to be a real threat to score in their 2-1 loss to the Colorado Avalanche earlier in the week and demonstrated some real skill as a playmaker.

Sep 19, 2008
When I saw him go down
Felt like somebody lied
I had to hold my breath till the coast was clear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad