Useless Thread MDCCXLIV: Thanks For Nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
"The Penguins mid-season defensive struggles were lumped on Cole’s shoulders as the defenseman was banished to the press box for two separate stretches. The Penguins defense was, to many outside observers and this writer, better with Cole."

lol

Sep 19, 2008
Penguins would be stupid to trade Kessel. Of course, the Penguins were dumb to trade Cole and Reaves too.

Cheese Wagstaff

Dec 11, 2017
Honestly not sure I have any interest off returning to a forum that suspended me for telling a bigot they were a bigot then not being at all responsive in my attempts to contact them to tell them they were clowns.

Sep 19, 2008
Honestly not sure I have any interest off returning to a forum that suspended me for telling a bigot they were a bigot then not being at all responsive in my attempts to contact them to tell them they were clowns.

But they need you to explain analytics.

Cheese Wagstaff

Dec 11, 2017
Wonder if the people who spent money running the Stanford Prison experiment wish they had just waited for the concept of Internet forum moderators to prove that meaningless power will turn just about anyone into a shithead with delusions of grandeur.

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
In other news I'm catching up on the Monaco race and "Hammy" is on the radio complaining "the pace is slow" but he's still backed off 1+ seconds from Vettel rather than being right up his arse with this "slow pace" if the pace is slow f***ING TRY TO PASS THEM

What a f***ing sad indictment of how shit this sport has become. Formula 2 is literally more exciting because they can get right in the gearbox of the car in front and make passes into La Rascasse

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
In other news I'm catching up on the Monaco race and "Hammy" is on the radio complaining "the pace is slow" but he's still backed off 1+ seconds from Vettel rather than being right up his arse with this "slow pace" if the pace is slow ****ING TRY TO PASS THEM

What a ****ing sad indictment of how **** this sport has become. Formula 2 is literally more exciting because they can get right in the gearbox of the car in front and make passes into La Rascasse
I enjoy Hamilton's moaning radio messages, especially when his engineer gives him the coded "shut the f*** up and get on with it" response

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad