Useless Thread MDCCXLIV: Thanks For Nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
I don't know what it is either, but I'm absolutely infuriated. I've never beenmad at this team, now that I think about it. I've been disappointed, numb, heart-broken, despondent even (Stepan OTgame 7 goal), but not really angry or mad.

Sep 19, 2008
" I think we could get OEL cheaper. If we could pull OEL for Mantha, Dekeyser and two 1sts"

Cheese Wagstaff

Dec 11, 2017
Planning on getting wasted tonight at a party so god bless the pour soul who is five hours away from being trapped in a conversation with Drunk Cheese on th 38th anniversary of Ian Curtis’s suicide.

Cheese Wagstaff

Dec 11, 2017
Me: All the other guys were stunned, but like had they never listened to the second verse of A Means to An End?
Them: I should probably get going.
Me: Really? I haven’t even gotten to Side B yet.

Sep 19, 2008
With time to reflect on everything his team accomplished, Penguins head coach Mike Sullivan penned a letter to Pens fans thanking them for their unwavering support.

Sep 19, 2008
I hate losing. Sometimes I think that I hate losing more than I enjoy winning. So you can imagine how I have felt over the last week as I've tried to digest a different type of losing, one that leaves you with an empty feeling. We'll learn from it, certainly, but I also want our guys to remember and savor all that they've accomplished. It hurts now, but when I've had a chance to sit outside on my deck, cigar in one hand and a Guinness in the other, I'll absolutely appreciate what these players and coaches have achieved over the past few years.

Sep 19, 2008
I hate losing. Sometimes I think that I hate losing more than I enjoy winning. So you can imagine how I have felt over the last week as I've tried to digest a different type of losing, one that leaves you with an empty feeling. We'll learn from it, certainly, but I also want our guys to remember and savor all that they've accomplished. It hurts now, but when I've had a chance to sit outside on my deck, cigar in one hand and a Guinness in the other, I'll absolutely appreciate what these players and coaches have achieved over the past few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad