Useless Thread MDCCXLII: #DiscordGangORDontBang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
@VickAshley

MOD ПРЕДУПРЕЖДЕНИЕ: ответьте на сообщение - не на плакат. Если вы действительно думаете, что это то, что вам нужно высмеивать плакат, а затем просто игнорировать его.

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
@VickAshley

MOD ПРЕДУПРЕЖДЕНИЕ: ответьте на сообщение - не на плакат. Если вы действительно думаете, что это то, что вам нужно высмеивать плакат, а затем просто игнорировать его.

I will never understand what this is without a translation but thanks for tagging me anyways even though you have me on fake ignore.

Thanks.

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
Must've been an awffy quick pint you had there

I've also been roped into standing as a "paper candidate" in the upcoming local elections

A paper candidate is for the areas where they know they won't win so you're literally just there as a presence on the ballot to give people a chance to vote Lib Dem. So I don't actually have to do anything like go canvassing and shit.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
I've also been roped into standing as a "paper candidate" in the upcoming local elections

A paper candidate is for the areas where they know they won't win so you're literally just there as a presence on the ballot to give people a chance to vote Lib Dem. So I don't actually have to do anything like go canvassing and ****.
ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Good luck with that, champ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad