Useless Thread MDCCXL: Nobody remember 40

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ Hooker

May 25, 2017
What you been up to?

I'm also slowly working away at building the framework for a market research panel. But that's a side project for me that I work on in my spare time lately, which is few and far between.

I also counted the other day and I'd read 14 books in the past 2.5 months or something. Have a few near completion again; should finish 3 or 4 more this week.

Up at 5am every day at the yoga shala until 9:30am.

Long days. Busy times.

TJ Hooker

May 25, 2017
And that's on top of the consulting I do for two different ad agencies right now. Hopefully as my Chinese project moves closer to realization I can drop at least one of the contracts to shift more attention towards the launch.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
Chinese eCommerce.

What you been up to?

I'm also slowly working away at building the framework for a market research panel. But that's a side project for me that I work on in my spare time lately, which is few and far between.

I also counted the other day and I'd read 14 books in the past 2.5 months or something. Have a few near completion again; should finish 3 or 4 more this week.

Up at 5am every day at the yoga shala until 9:30am.

Long days. Busy times.

That sounds very fancy and commercial.

What kind of books are you reading?

I have been being a bit of an indolent idiot the past week but I'm slowly looking for a job. Want to work a couple different things part-time to see what I like.

TJ Hooker

May 25, 2017
That sounds very fancy and commercial.

What kind of books are you reading?

I have been being a bit of an indolent idiot the past week but I'm slowly looking for a job. Want to work a couple different things part-time to see what I like.
All kinds of books but mostly classic literature and non-fiction.

What kind of jobs you looking at?

TJ Hooker

May 25, 2017
That's cool, bawse. :)

You do you, homie. Lots of time to figure out what you want to be when you grow up.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
No one is going to believe me, but I have a friend whose brother's coworker briefly dated Ixcuincle.

She said that on their first date they went to a restaurant and Ix ordered two different bowls of soup and mixed them together one spoonful at a time before eating both bowls mixed together as one soup.

Mantis

I am a doctah
Mar 7, 2011
Crimetown, Saskatchewan
No one is going to believe me, but I have a friend whose brother's coworker briefly dated Ixcuincle.

She said that on their first date they went to a restaurant and Ix ordered two different bowls of soup and mixed them together one spoonful at a time before eating both bowls mixed together as one soup.
Was she a 9/10 asian? Those are the only girls Ix will date.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011

It's not too hard to believe. Everyone knows someone who knows someone who has dated a celebrity. I hope your friend's brother's coworker knows how lucky they were to date such an internet legend, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad