Useless Thread MDCCXCVII: Nobody Knows the Trouble I've Seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
@John Price DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO CLEAN UP YOUR OWN MOTHER'S PISS?!
Look, people really like it when you go just a bit early! You know, steely-jawed, faraway look in your eyes! Before they're getting to the point when they're sitting round in the pub saying "Oh, that f***er's got to go", you surprise them! "Blimey, he's gone, I didn't expect that! Resigned? You don't see that much anymore! Old school! Respect! I rather liked the guy! He was hounded out by the f***ing press!" How about that, huh? What a way to go, yeah?

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
He needs to start with cleaning up his own.

Laughed, but honestly I am not one to be talking. Then again after I moved (same time as JP) I was not finding plastic forks and knives in boxes afterwards, who the hell packs disposable utensils for months on end? Hope the ketchup and mustard packs didn't suffer cabin pressure failure, imagine that mess...

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA

Shame, I enjoyed that more then hitting or pitching in baseball, even now when I sweep the place or when I used to shovel snow, always reminded me of holding a hockey stick.

Putting a guy that has been the only reason the other team is in the game flat on his back in open ice felt good too. :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad