Useless Thread MDCCXCI: Piss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
i love how your response to anything that doesn't come easy to you is "it's dumb"

what would life be without challenges? we in tech/development deal with challenges all day, every day. that's the job
you don't deal with math though

you have to understand advanced math is EVIL

it is HERESY

it is the worst evil you could ever put on a man. to ask him to derivate a function. "Find the derivative of sin(cos(cot(x^3)^4))

WHO CAN DO THAT

WHO CARES

Sep 19, 2008
this isn't even english bro

iu

"Laplacian"

"divergence"

"Gradient"

WTF are those symbols

Sep 19, 2008
Firs tof all the whole concept of integral is to have ONE at a time

the concept that you could duplicate or triple it is NOT LOGICAL

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
you don't deal with math though

you have to understand advanced math is EVIL

it is HERESY

it is the worst evil you could ever put on a man. to ask him to derivate a function. "Find the derivative of sin(cos(cot(x^3)^4))

WHO CAN DO THAT

WHO CARES
Nothing that you're rambling about is advanced math.

Sep 19, 2008
the whole concept of partial differential makes no sense

why would you partially diffentiate

ALL OR NOTHING

DO NOT PARTIAL

Sep 19, 2008
Why wo uld anyone waste their time on f***ing math. I mean I'm very trigger right now I gotta step away lmao. f*** this waste of time.

If you are the elite that actually wasted your time memorizing useless equations you don't use at work then fine by me

YOu just wasted your college years though. All that shit is done by computer programs.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Why wo uld anyone waste their time on f***ing math. I mean I'm very trigger right now I gotta step away lmao. f*** this waste of time.

If you are the elite that actually wasted your time memorizing useless equations you don't use at work then fine by me

YOu just wasted your college years though. All that shit is done by computer programs.
Speaking of someone who wasted their college years...

Sep 19, 2008
Think about it.

In college you learned countless courses on linear algebra and multivariate calculus and partial derivatives and triple integrals

and in workplace you do not EVEN use it because the computer program does the work for you

Then why bother learning it in the first place if the computer does it for you

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Think about it.

In college you learned countless courses on linear algebra and multivariate calculus and partial derivatives and triple integrals

and in workplace you do not EVEN use it because the computer program does the work for you

Then why bother learning it in the first place if the computer does it for you
Understanding the fundamentals is just as important as getting a final result when it comes to interpreting those results and making critical decisions that may impact the health and safety of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad