Useless Thread MDCCXC: My Last UT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
You could've replaced the "is no longer" from that statement with "never was" and been spot on.

I can't deny he was funny in certain roles, but he clearly doesn't have it anymore.

My reaction to seeing him nowadays is typically annoyance.

He's approaching Bill Murray levels of "I was in funny movies decades ago, therefore I get to be an obnoxious asshole and call it comedy".

Last edited:

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
If the thread is titled "What stocks are you buying right now", why do I see so much discussion about cryptos?

Why not make a crypto thread

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
I can't deny he was funny in certain roles, but he clearly doesn't have it anymore.

My reaction to seeing him nowadays is typically annoyance.

He's approaching Bill Murray levels of "I was in funny movies decades ago, therefore I get to be an obnoxious asshole and call it comedy".

Anchorman is an iconic comedy movie, but he was easily the worst and most annoying of the characters in that, except for maybe the cowboy one

Steve Carrell and Paul Rudd were much better in it, even Fred Willard in his minor role

Sep 19, 2008
Man that was a tough one @PanthersPens62

I don't know if Serena can advance past this

The field gets a lot tougher

Serena didn't have it all today but she was able to salvage the first set after trailing 5-3 and grinded that one out! A great comeback!

Reactions: PanthersPens62
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad