Game Player
Oct 22, 2010
Buffalo
1920px-Black_colour.jpg

member 157595

does anyone in the lounge know the best way to heat up hot dogs and buns

Reactions: Chippah
Sep 19, 2008
I'm not going to say I'm as detail oriented as @Miguel Cairo who has an unhealthy obsession with analytics and UZR and WAR and wERA and other such nerd stats. But baseball is still fun to watch even if you do not geek out on the stats. Seeing the athletes at work, no matter whether it is USA or Korean baseball, is still something worth watching. The game itself without the use of a clock and the open ended nature of scoring (through HR, single, double, triple) remains beautiful, whether it is in MLB or KBO.

If MLB doesn't play this year it would hurt. I would have the KBO every morning to keep me company. And it would be great. But it would not be the same without being at the ballpark itself relaxing on a nice summer day.

Sep 19, 2008
I'm just glad we have a UT every day where people can just post meaningful information and tweets for public consumption. This is the best venue for that IMO.

Sep 19, 2008
You're damn right I'm a MLB shill. If they don't play this year and in 2021 and return in 2022 I'll be the first f***ing fan in line for opening day.

Would a work stoppage kill MLB? Maybe. But I'll still be in line because I love baseball. Whether it is KBO, Minor league, or MLB, I will be there.

Sep 19, 2008
yeah I have thought about dual booting so I can install Ubuntu and Windows 10 on this comp but the problem is this laptop already comes with such scant HD space

Shame

It's SSD but you know how small those drives are storage wise :laugh:

member 157595

check out bistecca alla fiorentina when you head out to Firenze and return your grand daddy's watch

...really dude?

I originally wrote out a post explaining to you why that's a really offensive thing to say to me but I realized that you're not going to read it and/or understand it.

I'll replace it with the following: Don't bother replying to my posts, tagging me or acknowledging my existence in any way, ever again. I'm done with you, this time for good. Maybe if others follow this lead this forum will finally be tolerable again despite the moderation.

Have a nice life. I'm sure it will be very highly productive from a social and economic standpoint.

Reactions: Mantis
Sep 19, 2008
You people need to understand I don't f***ing give a shit about your plight or whatever. The only people here I give a f*** about are @Zaide when he occasionally posts interesting content (although that is starting to decrease of late) and @RayP, Oogie, and maybe Larry. That's it.

I don't give a f***ing shit about anyone else and most of your posts are skimmed over anyway.

I'm just here to post baseball, tweets, and humorous anecdotes I find online. I don't f***ing give a f*** about most of the people who have posted or used to post here.

This includes my former good friend @Miguel Cairo who is just an insufferable meme machine of late.

Reactions: RayP
Sep 19, 2008
Oh yes I read much of what Sega Dreamcast says. He is one of the few good people left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad