Not open for further replies.

Mantis

I am a doctah
Mar 7, 2011
Crimetown, Saskatchewan
What an absolute legend
FOjD6tVXIAQ5EDa.jpg:large

Sep 19, 2008
Isabella of France is shown having an affair with Wallace after the Battle of Falkirk. She later tells Edward I she is pregnant, implying that her son, Edward III, was a product of the affair. In reality, Isabella was around three years old and living in France at the time of the Battle of Falkirk, was not married to Edward II until he was already king, and Edward III was born seven years after Wallace died.[67][6]

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
So Twitter lets you filter words you don't want to see, such as FaZe and Wordle, but they only filter these words from your timeline.

So when I go to the trending page, I still have to see mother f***ing Wordle trending every god damned day, to which I consistently tell Twitter that I'm not interested in seeing it, yet they keep showing it to me.

It's like back in the day with people sharing stupid game notifications on Facebook. No one cares about your f***ing farm or your Wordle results.

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2008

August 2022: Norwegian Prima, Norwegian Cruise Line​

The first slice of Norwegian Cruise Line’s highly anticipated new Prima Class, the Norwegian Prima will be chopping the waves from summer 2022 as it whisks its 3,215 guests across northern Europe. There are infinity pools aplenty, striking hull artwork designed by Italian graffiti artist Manuel Di Rita and more than 10 suite categories to choose from.

Sep 19, 2008

June 2023: Norwegian Viva, Norwegian Cruise Line​

Between now and 2027, Norwegian Cruise Line has six new ships joining the family. Norwegian Viva will be the 19th in the fleet and is currently being built in Italy. Like her sister Prima (launching August 2022) she'll be packed with features you won’t find elsewhere at sea.

Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
Off to see the BRUINS play. For some reason they aren't starting Swayman.

Dumb ass Cassidy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad