Useless Thread MDCCCXX - Kissing Zaide Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
The problem is that Reddit is so full of man-children and infants repeating the same jokes over and over trying to get karma. Just such a terrible place.

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
just like twitter ur supposed to customize ur experience

first by unsubscribing from the main subreddits like funny and pics

Sep 19, 2008
rbAQvAH.png

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
I didn't like Series 3 when they introduced the annoying crazy brother and made him a love interest for Ruth.

Everything else about it was good but that was a huge part of the plotline.

Yeah I kinda liked the character to an extent, but it didnt fit very well at most times

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
UK sports almost always has neutral commentators because there are no local networks for sports unless it's in Scotland or Wales. So you'll never get a Jack Edwards of Manchester United for example, their games will always be on a national broadcast.

So that's why they don't get very animated
Wrong

Even Gary Neville can't be that much of a biased dickhead towards Man United because he'll be on a national broadcast with Sky or BT (I don't care enough to know which he does) so he has to behave
Wrong

Right

The thing is people actually liked James Corden before he went to America

Everyone loved his character in the show Gavin and Stacey which he co-wrote.

The he got less fat and ugly and became arrogant, and everything he does on American TV is really basic and obnoxious
Wrong

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Saw a Weight Watchers advert with Corden the other day claiming he'd lost two stone. He looked exactly the same as he did in the Doctor Who episodes he was in in ~2012, I don't know who was trying to fool who with that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad