Useless Thread MDCCCXVI: Gary Bettman Depreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
When England just has William Hill betting parlors all over with legal bets

@Siamese Dream have you ever entered into one of those establishments to place wagers on premiership rugby

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Greetings for the last time from the Internet Cafe. Last day of the cruise, back home tomorrow. Had a delicious lamb shank dinner last night, followed by a show called Choir of Men (fun show, especially if you like classic tunes) rounded up by watching The Perfect Couples game show......another that @TheGreenTBer will want to avoid as this game has the couples actually acting out some very PG13 stuf rather than answering questions about it. :laugh:

Sep 19, 2008
Greetings for the last time from the Internet Cafe. Last day of the cruise, back home tomorrow. Had a delicious lamb shank dinner last night, followed by a show called Choir of Men (fun show, especially if you like classic tunes) rounded up by watching The Perfect Couples game show......another that @TheGreenTBer will want to avoid as this game has the couples actually acting out some very PG13 stuf rather than answering questions about it. :laugh:
Eating lamb or any baby animal is wrong.

Ben Grimm

Blue collar cool 🛒
Dec 10, 2007
Lower E. Side
distrokid.com
colorized006.jpg

This is not photo shopped.

Sep 19, 2008
Also love immediately getting 5 stars after you pick up one package

why would the police care that you're picking up packages on the water

Sep 19, 2008
Also I didn't need to do any of the vigilante or even use a bribe as hard as this game is, and how far I've gotten.

Sep 19, 2008
Did you bother with Hidden Packages?
i only found 3 out of 100

again trying to speedrun and finish this game, opting out of all optional missions. the worst is the one in the beginning of the game where you pick up a phone and race. Like, how am I supposed to beat them with a shitty old car about 10 missions into the game?

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
i only found 3 out of 100

again trying to speedrun and finish this game, opting out of all optional missions. the worst is the one in the beginning of the game where you pick up a phone and race. Like, how am I supposed to beat them with a shitty old car about 10 missions into the game?

Steal the Banshee from the Portland auto dealership

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad