Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
633qC6L.png

tell me more about how you'll actually be up at 9 pm to watch your team play

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
I love playing Postal 2 and it’s add-ons via Steam but holy f*** is it ever buggy. :shakehead Sometimes it shits me right out of the game back to my desktop with a stupid critical error message within not even 5 minutes of me starting to play.

Apparently said “General Protection Error” bug is quite common which is annoying as hell. I wish someone gave even half of a f*** and even just tried to patch it.

I remember playing disk copies of these games back when they came out (almost 20 years ago) with no crashing issues.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
It’s ironically fitting that a PC game called “Postal 2” crashes a lot.

Especially since it makes your whole PC lose it’s shit and go haywire for a sec. :laugh:

Last edited:

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
So I did some more looking around for ya and there’s a “legal” weed shop in Toronto called “Ghost Drops Toronto” that has Hash Kettles even cheaper…for $132.74 + tax.

72F2CF15-7400-4028-AAEC-4A0AE945C94E.png

The color of the Kettle in this photo is just a stock image example, but I’d call em’ and see if they still have any Kettles in and what colors are available if so.

@Tarantula

Reactions: Tarantula
Sep 19, 2008
So I did some more looking around for ya and there’s a “legal” weed shop in Toronto called “Ghost Drops Toronto” that has Hash Kettles even cheaper…for $132.74 + tax.

View attachment 585430

The color of the Kettle in this photo is just a stock image example, but I’d call em’ and see if they still have any Kettles in and what colors are available if so.

@Tarantula
get a puffco peak

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
I love playing Postal 2 and it’s add-ons via Steam but holy f*** is it ever buggy. :shakehead Sometimes it shits me right out of the game back to my desktop with a stupid critical error message within not even 5 minutes of me starting to play.

Apparently said “General Protection Error” bug is quite common which is annoying as hell. I wish someone gave even half of a f*** and even just tried to patch it.

I remember playing disk copies of these games back when they came out (almost 20 years ago) with no crashing issues.
General Protection Error sounds like a problem a discount condom manufacturer would print on the box or something

Sep 19, 2008
COLLEGE STATION, Texas -- — Looking for a way to get his team back on track after an upset last week, Texas A&M coach Jimbo Fisher benched quarterback Haynes King for Max Johnson, and the LSU transfer came through to help the Aggies down the Miami on Saturday night.

Johnson threw for 140 yards and a touchdown in his first start for No. 24 Texas A&M and the Aggies beat No. 13 Miami 17-9.

Johnson replaced King after his subpar performance in Texas A&M's stunning loss to Appalachian State last week.

"We've still got to get a heck of a lot better on offense," Fisher said. "But I thought that was what was best for us to win the game and that's what we did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad