Useless Thread MDCCCLXXXVVIII - The Cancun Capitals Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
giphy[1].gif

^^ the face I make when I see a handicapped vehicle parked all crooked in a handicapped parking spot.

The world is working as it was intended, at least for that moment in time

Sep 19, 2008
just heated rice and popcorn chicken and was about to take a bite until I remember I can't eat hot food.

Gonna have to wait for it to cool. down. :rant:

oh woe is him :cry:

HE WAS INJURED OH SO SAD HE'S BRUISED

YOU DIDNT 'HAVE TO f***ING CHASE HIM ROFL

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
How are you forgetting this?? :help:
Yeah this is very odd...........last time he even made it a point to take pictures of all the "nutritious" cold foods he was eating. My guess..........he had nothing in the fridge/pantry/house that would meet this need & as usual was too lazy to "put on his pants" to go buy the required foods for this diet so instead he's making/ordering his usual unhealthy hot foods & forgetting he can't eat them until they cool off. :rolleyes:

2 more months until i disappear from all message boards to spend the rest of my time coaching the Useless Football Team
Last I checked this was not April Fools Day ! :laugh:

Sep 19, 2008
Yeah this is very odd...........last time he even made it a point to take pictures of all the "nutritious" cold foods he was eating. My guess..........he had nothing in the fridge/pantry/house that would meet this need & as usual was too lazy to "put on his pants" to go buy the required foods for this diet so instead he's making/ordering his usual unhealthy hot foods & forgetting he can't eat them until they cool off. :rolleyes:

Last I checked this was not April Fools Day ! :laugh:
oh you know with how detailed cfb 25 is there is a real chance I'm just going to quit the internet and play ps5 all day.

you wouldn't know anything about that because you don't play vidya games.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Maybe because at the moment I see it as a big nothing-burger? :dunno:

Raise the Jolly Roger !!! 🏴‍☠️ Skenes pitched 6 no-hit innings !!!! 💜 🐯

Still remember going to my first Bucco’s game when I was 11. Lance Berkman hit a HR into the Allegheny, Kevin Young did the splits to get an out at first base, and got to see my favorite player growing up which was Brian Giles. Most importantly they raised the Jolly Roger!

Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
f*** Amazon for throwing unskippable ads before every episode of Fallout on TV

gonna make me ad block that shit on my pc

Still remember going to my first Bucco’s game when I was 11. Lance Berkman hit a HR into the Allegheny, Kevin Young did the splits to get an out at first base, and got to see my favorite player growing up which was Brian Giles. Most importantly they raised the Jolly Roger!
I saw that Diddy assault video on the news that was f***ed up man

f*** diddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad