Useless Thread MDCCCLXXXVVIII - The Cancun Capitals Appreciation Thread

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Happy Fri-yay my fellow Rempe-ire State Building fan friend ! :) 🏢 So glad the Canes and their many "icikov's" are on the brink ! Time for Ze Meth Kitties to grab control tonight. 🐱

To be fair, I hate the Rags and think they are a trash franchise/fanbase, led by another trash captain. But I do enjoy ze Rempire State Building. I’d rather the ‘Canes enter the ECF instead of ze Rags, but whatever. :laugh:

And yes, go Meth Kittens go!!! Get your claws out and pounce some ass!!! :yo: 🐱🐱

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
You could bring in Albert Einstein to run the team and it would not matter as long as that cheap POS Sherman is the owner.

don't post him here
No one is forcing you to click although I thought maybe you'd be interested in seeing his Korean adventures. I really don't understand why you react so strongly to him. You'd think he did something to you personally at a ballpark. :dunno:

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Plot Twist: He cut the Rita’s line and got ze last scoop of ice cream before Mr. Price I bet…..
Zack's ballpark diet is VERY similar to Mr. Price's so it would not shock me in the least. But I'm just thinking its more envy that Zack gets all those balls & barely spends any of his own $$$ since he has sponsors now whereas poor Mr. Price shells out $300 to go on ze field only to be told he is too old to receive a ball. :m-sad:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad