Useless Thread MDCCCLXXXVVI - @John Price Pretends To Have A Job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell

The University of Miami (Fla.) paid football coach Mario Cristobal $22.7 million in 2022, including $7.7 million in base pay and $14.9 million in “other reportable compensation,” according to a federal tax form released by the university Tuesday to USA TODAY sports.

This is the largest-ever, single-year amount for an athletics department employee on a tax form by a private university, according to USA TODAY Sports research. The university did not go into further detail about why he was paid that much except that it paid “gross-up payments” to Cristobal and others — payments that cover income taxes so that the recipient receives a set amount of pay.

Miami athletic director Dan Radakovich confirmed to USA TODAY Sports Wednesday that the $14.9 million in “other” pay for Cristobal included the $9 million buyout he owed to Oregon for breaking his coaching contract there to return to Miami, his alma mater. The gross-up pay on that accounts for the rest of the "other" pay, he said.

Seems like more people from his side are upset. I too don't want to see him leave because if he does nothing would ever get done

you can't have mass gaps of leadership voids
You really are fixated on events from 2022 ! :help:

I still have no idea what the other thing you mentioned here is referring to. :dunno:

Sep 19, 2008
@Mantis I decided to just use the console kill command to kill all super mutants today, i'm fed up with their shit

get out of the museum of technology and a super mutant brute is right outside the door, I have 3 bars of health.

Got fed up and just console, killall

not dealing with this shit today

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Just so you know I can think for myself, I am very unhappy with what Crying Chuck pulled yesterday. They never learn that these antics will bite them in the ass later on just like how what Harry Reid pulled in 2013 cost them when it came to the Supreme Court. :shakehead

Sep 19, 2008
most of my time in fallout 3 is just spent fending off raiders or trying to find ammo. f***ing pos barely has ammo. and moira is out of ammo too. where the f*** do i get ammo for my gun

Just so you know I can think for myself, I am very unhappy with what Crying Chuck pulled yesterday. They never learn that these antics will bite them in the ass later on just like how what Harry Reid pulled in 2013 cost them when it came to the Supreme Court. :shake:
I dont' have a clue what you're talking about

Sep 19, 2008

I am very rich and have several retirement accounts

🎩

@LarryFisherman used to be richer than me but he's worked in devops longer than me!

now with the latest revelation about my career perhaps he will come back. it was hilarious how he kept trying to lecture me on getting a job in IT when I had one all along.

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
@PanthersPens62 are you a "busy beaver" today

1713443149443.png

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
I haven’t played Fallout 3 or New Vegas since they came out. I was playing 4 but gona wait til the 25th when the next gen update comes out.
I'm so low on ammo I just run around with a sword. so much shit is locked too. you need lockpicking up to 50 to do this. you need 50 science. screw that

I played Vegas a long time ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad