Useless Thread MDCCCLXXXVVI - @John Price Pretends To Have A Job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
images

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Legit LIRL’ed at “Rempe-ire State Building” :biglaugh: :) @PanthersPens62

Also, hood morning!!! :) :) :)
Hood Morning my Sully hating friend ! I must admit I stole that from somewhere on the interwebz! :laugh:

Meanwhile, as nice as it was for Ze Meth Cats to win the division, I fear Maurice was playing checkers while Jim Montgomery was playing chess the last 2 games. I'd much rather have faced the Maple Laughs.

Sep 19, 2008

I love how Zach always simps PNC park ! :heart: You'll again notice how he gave the ball to a kid & how popular he was with a variety of fans. And don't give me shit about the lady with the lineup card.......it ended well. :nod:

R. E. K. T...............REKT!!!!!!!!!!! :handclap:

How many kids were run over in the production of this video

• Wow

Mantis

I am a doctah
Mar 7, 2011
Crimetown, Saskatchewan
No they come too late

surprised you have the balls to come around here knowing full well that game will be brought up

way to no show bruins 🤣

at least swayman is better than that other Mook in net
I don’t care. I would way rather play Toronto than Tampa. Torontos defence and goalies are so bad and their forwards disappear in the playoffs.

Sep 19, 2008
I hope the Bruins embarrass the Leafs and their fairweather fans

prolonging Leaf fan misery gives me great joy

I don’t care. I would way rather play Toronto than Tampa. Torontos defence and goalies are so bad and their forwards disappear in the playoffs.
As said before our little pale "mutual discord friend" will be very distraught if the Bruins win, so go Bruins!

The 4 Leafs games he watches per year will be in the playoffs and the Bruins will whoop that ass

• Wow
Sep 19, 2008
Stupid Jimmy Kimmel, who still hasn’t recovered from his horrendous performance and big ratings drop as Host of The Academy Awards, especially when he showed he suffered to the entire World by reading on air about how bad a job he was doing that night, right before he stumbled through announcing the biggest award of all, “Picture of the Year.” It was a CLASSIC CHOKE, one of the biggest ever in show business, and to top it off, he forgot to say the famous and mandatory line, “AND THE WINNER IS.” Instead he stammered around as he opened the envelope. Supposedly his wife, and even management, begged him not to do it, “DON’T READ JIMMY, PLEASE DON’T DO THIS,” they said. He was made to look like a FOOL, which he is, and at the same time go down in Television History as the WORST HOST EVER OF THE ONCE VAUNTED ACADEMY AWARDS!

• Haha
Sep 19, 2008
Who will explain for me, to my wonderful son, Barron, who is a GREAT Student at a fantastic School, that his Dad will likely not be allowed to attend his Graduation Ceremony, something that we have been talking about for years

• Haha
Sep 19, 2008
What leafs fan do you hate?

@fyc is a good boy.

Kyle got banned a long time ago

@yubbers abandoned everyone after the incident
fyc is cool

it's our f***ing friend that we talk about constantly that is "mad" at me that I don't care for much anymore and wish to see suffer

• Wow

Mantis

I am a doctah
Mar 7, 2011
Crimetown, Saskatchewan
fyc is cool

it's our f***ing friend that we talk about constantly that is "mad" at me that I don't care for much anymore and wish to see suffer

I don’t talk to you constantly about anything. I lied to you because you have some weird obsession with BPR. He doesn’t even post with us lol. He is a leafs fan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad