Useless Thread MDCCCLXXXVV: Matthew "Chucky" Tkachuk Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
1711673117972.png

Sep 19, 2008
Got hunted by bounty hunters after breaking into the house to get that man's things

Then got killed by lemoyne raiders

game is slightly irritating especially when i keep having to fight with pistols because my shotgun and rifles keep disappearing. one time I died during a mission, restarted from a checkpoint and had a shotgun and rifle magically (it was the one where we raieded the cornwall wagon)

Sep 19, 2008
SUNRISE, Fla. (AP) — Semyon Varlamov made 27 saves and Jean-Gabriel Pageau scored the go-ahead goal midway through the second period to help lift the New York Islanders past the Florida Panthers 3-2 on Thursday night.

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
TORONTO (AP) — Tyler Bertuzzi scored twice to give him six goals in seven games, Joseph Woll made 24 saves in a bounce-back performance and the Toronto Maple Leafs beat the Washington Capitals 5-1 on Thursday night.

Mark Giordano scored following a long injury absence, and Conner Dewar and Bobby McMann added goals to help Toronto improve to 41-22-9.

Nic Dowd replied for Washington, and Charlie Lindgren stopped 43 shots. The Capitals dropped to 36-27-9 as they fight for a playoff spot.

“There were plays to be made,” Capitals defenseman John Carlson said. “We just didn’t make them.”

I can't get the Bidoof song out of my head ! :help:

Sep 19, 2008
Such a tremendous honor to receive the Club Championship Trophy at Trump International Golf Club from the great Jack Nicklaus, a fantastic man and champion. It was a wonderful evening for all!

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
Here's what I don't get, why are the Panthers struggling now when they are so close to the President's Trophy race competing with NYR, Boston and Vancouver?

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Here's what I don't get, why are the Panthers struggling now when they are so close to the President's Trophy race competing with NYR, Boston and Vancouver?
Because they don't seem to care about that & Maurice said he is going to continue playing around with different lines until around next Saturday when he claims he'll start trotting out the lines he wants to use in the playoffs.

• Haha
Reactions: John Price

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
And I’m by no means a Fifth Dimension fan, I just figured ze balloon song would be a much more pleasant earworm for you than that “Bidoof song” bullshit. :rolleyes: :help:

Which I refuse to click on/listen to.

@PanthersPens62
It's the famous "RickRoll" song, "Never Gonna Give You Up" by Rick Astley with amended lyrics basically stating how loveable Bidoof is ! :laugh: 🎶 :help:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad