Useless Thread MDCCCLXXXVV: Matthew "Chucky" Tkachuk Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
What are you talking about? I'm not eating the whole thing.

You can make 2 boxes and put the rest in the fridge. That way you have mac and cheese for days.

Since when did your “3 sammiches for dinner plus ice cream” havin’ ass learn “sensible portions” all of the sudden?? :huh:

:biglaugh:

Plus we all know how you are with leftovers. In a day or two you’ll be whining about having “tOo MuCh MaC aNd ChEeZe In ThE fRiDgE” :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll:

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
1711624503264.png

• Wow
Sep 19, 2008
@MetalheadPenguinsFan do you remember the shooting challenge where the mexican offers to wager you for shooting cans and birds, by the train tracks

I bet him 10 dollars for the bird one and then got on my horse and rode off

He is like "You still need to pay me sir" I didn't know I thought I already paid him lol. He starts shooting so I had to kill him

Sep 19, 2008
if you go back to valentine you can see Benedict still in his cell at the sheriff's office lol

deputy started warning me for no reason, I replied antagonize "look it's the town idiot" and guy opens fire 😂

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
what

Do you actually eat fresh meals every day 😂

I mean Stouffers

I make meals and then meal prep for days in advance
I admit I eat Stouffers & Marie Callender meals M-F however the meals I choose are not nearly as awful as the type of meals you like aka Fried Chicken etc. And the size of the meals are portions for 1, not the family sized meals. On weekends I broil ground beef one day & either a steak or lamb chops the other day. And when I do cook, its either for that 1 day, or on the rare occasions I make a pot of spaghetti or chicken soup it's enough to last 2 or 3 days MAX. You do realize food goes bad after a certain amount of time in the fridge, eh? :dunno:

Sep 19, 2008
“W..w…why do I get food poisoning, tummyaches, or the liqui-shits??” :cry: :rolleyes: :help:
Funny coming from you when the woman went over to the in laws and got several days worth of sausages and food :laugh:

this isn't the middle ages we have things called fridges that can store food for gasp...long periods

I admit I eat Stouffers & Marie Callender meals M-F however the meals I choose are not nearly as awful as the type of meals you like aka Fried Chicken etc. And the size of the meals are portions for 1, not the family sized meals. On weekends I broil ground beef one day & either a steak or lamb chops the other day. And when I do cook, its either for that 1 day, or on the rare occasions I make a pot of spaghetti or chicken soup it's enough to last 2 or 3 days MAX. You do realize food goes bad after a certain amount of time in the fridge, eh? :dunno:
ROFL

at least doordash the big cheese.

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad