Useless Thread MDCCCLXXXVIV: "Lincoln Riley" Dedication Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
Think I'm going to finish up the mac and cheese here and continue eating a largely soft food diet while controlling portions

I seriously cannot go back to 170 pounds lol

I already feel the 7 pound weight loss I feel my stomach is smaller

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
@PanthersPens62 I don't know if you've noticed but Amanda Vance likes to wear Panthers jerseys and jackets.
I noticed.

I also noticed that Bidoof aka "Nibbles" now has his own separate resting place just like Babe Woof does ! I'm betting its only a matter of time before you find some clothes for him to wear just like the others ! :help:And before you accuse me of being out of my mind, remember I was right about you getting him & I am basing this latest prediction on the video you posted of that lady dressing her own Bidoof ! :nod:

Sep 19, 2008
This lottery is up to 1.1 billion dollars !!

f*** !

:eek3:

I noticed.

I also noticed that Bidoof aka "Nibbles" now has his own separate resting place just like Babe Woof does ! I'm betting its only a matter of time before you find some clothes for him to wear just like the others ! :help:And before you accuse me of being out of my mind, remember I was right about you getting him & I am basing this latest prediction on the video you posted of that lady dressing her own Bidoof ! :nod:
I told you repeatedly clothes cost money

Why do you f***ing think this one cost 27 dollars less than the one online which you keep talking about, the 63 dollars one?

- no clothes
- no sound

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Think I'm going to finish up the mac and cheese here and continue eating a largely soft food diet while controlling portions

No shit Sherlock ! :laugh: In all seriousness, I hope you keep up the good work. Its really just a matter of self control. No reason for you to eat Chizza's or any of that other stuff you post that is loaded in calories & other unhealthy stuff.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009

I haven’t been under 200 since high school lmfao. How tall are you 5’6/5’7!? lol

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
lirl the bidoof can wear a bandana

i am still fine with it going clothesless though
I know you better than you know yourself! There was no way it was going to go completely bare. And you may be fine "today" with it going clothesless, but trust me, that thing eventually will have clothes on just like the rest of the family......you can't help yourself ! :laugh:

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
5 5 😭

I don't want to think about me being 200 pounds

Just, I can't do it

Shit man. I haven’t been that height since like freshman year of HS lol. A comfortable weight for me is about 235. If I go lower I look like a stick.

I've lost 15-16 pounds since the beginning of the year!

Great job!

Been in the same boat since I’m sober now

Reactions: Oogie Boogie
Sep 19, 2008
Shit man. I haven’t been that height since like freshman year of HS lol. A comfortable weight for me is about 235. If I go lower I look like a stick.

Great job!

Been in the same boat since I’m sober now
it's because I'm so damn short it sucks

your Ohio state beat VT in the nit

Sep 19, 2008
I saw on Instagram some guy who willingly paid thousands for a surgery to make himself taller. he has these machines attached to his legs and he has to stretch them every day. it's scary shit.

Sep 19, 2008
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (theACC.com) – Virginia Tech's Cameron Fagan was named this week's Atlantic Coast Conference Softball Player of the Week, while Virginia's Madison Harris earned her first Pitcher of the Week honor of the season following the sixth week of competition.

Fagan led No. 16 Virginia Tech to a 4-1 weekend with 12 hits, 11 RBI, six runs, two homers and a .667 batting average. The Dunnellon, Florida, native kicked off the week going 3-for-4 at the plate against Longwood with a home run and two RBI. She then added another 3-for-4 day against UMES with a walk, a double, and a grand slam with a career-high six RBI in a 25-0 win for the Hokies. In VT's weekend cap against No. 13 Alabama, Fagan went 4-for-5 with a two-RBI single that put the Hokies up 8-3 in the top of the eighth to secure the extra-innings victory.

Sep 19, 2008
How are YOU coping with the fact that she is going to be paid a ton of $$$$ never to be seen on their airwaves? :laugh: Or at the very least on MSDNC's airwaves. The solidarity shown by all of the hosts yesterday was an absolute thing of beauty. 🧑‍🤝‍🧑
oh I don't care you're the one who is perturbed by this incident.

• Haha
Sep 19, 2008
It was odd because I biked for several days and lost about 2 pounds, but I've said this several times, the second I started cutting what I ate, bam, almost huge chunks of weight loss. It was food all along.

At my age with my bad joints it makes me wonder why the **** I should still bike when my priority is clearly to lose weight.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: