Useless Thread MDCCCLXXXVII: Neil Diamond Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
I need to go to Israel after this crap dies down man.

do you remember when bear went to Israel and the Mediterranean on a non ncl cruise.

me like

1708523646646.png

"babe Woof" in Israel 😂🤣

Sep 19, 2008
The ship was formally named Norwegian Jewel on 3 November 2005 in a ceremony at the Port of Miami, United States. Her godmother is Melania Trump,[6] wife of business magnate Donald Trump and later the First Lady of the United States from 2017 through 2021. Norwegian Jewel was registered in the Bahamas on 1 August 2005 and entered service in December of that year.[3][7]

In an episode of The Apprentice, Donald Trump required his contestants to create a 30-second commercial of the ship, featuring both exterior and interior shots.[8]

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
Still no word on whether MLS Season Pass is free for T-Mobile and THE SEASON STARTS TODAY

WHY DON'T YOU JUST DROP IT ALREADY

Sep 19, 2008
Classic Shell and proper folder organization is so much better than having your desktop act a dumping ground.

It's part of why I loathe iOS, the inability to delete icons is mindblowingly stupid.
how does this even work, do you throw all your icons in a folder and have like 3 things on your desktop?

Sep 19, 2008
1 point 4 days ago

youre an underemployed loser who spends all day making reddit posts about an MLS team, cry more. youre clearly over 40 so anyone in your age range is a kid right?

:laugh:

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
The ship was formally named Norwegian Jewel on 3 November 2005 in a ceremony at the Port of Miami, United States. Her godmother is Melania Trump,[6] wife of business magnate Donald Trump and later the First Lady of the United States from 2017 through 2021. Norwegian Jewel was registered in the Bahamas on 1 August 2005 and entered service in December of that year.[3][7]

In an episode of The Apprentice, Donald Trump required his contestants to create a 30-second commercial of the ship, featuring both exterior and interior shots.[8]
We had a giant size cut out of Forrester in our main lobby during this period. :laugh:

As for Marlins radio, you have the memory of a goldfish........You damn well know I became a big fan of Kyle as the season went on. :nod:

Did you take "babe woof" with you when you went to Orlando? :dunno:

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
how does this even work, do you throw all your icons in a folder and have like 3 things on your desktop?

The most important icons are on my taskbar, everything else gets accessed through Open Shell, which has pinned programs, a list of my most opened programs, and an alphabetical list of all programs.

Between Open Shell and the basic Explorer sidebar, I feel like the desktop is kinda pointless.

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2008
So your NCL has good deals for 599 and above for solo travelers but 1) i don't want to go solo internationally which is dumb and 2) going through all the hoops just to travel internationally

pass

Sep 19, 2008
Last Cruise I went on was in Europe in like 2011. Sailing through Norway and Denmark.

I would like to go back even if Bluey is trying to regulate the industry, but there's just nowhere interesting to go and the major destinations like Europe are priced like crazy.

The carribean ones are nice though. Maybe if I weren't so lazy I could settle my situation !

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Last Cruise I went on was in Europe in like 2011. Sailing through Norway and Denmark.

I would like to go back even if Bluey is trying to regulate the industry, but there's just nowhere interesting to go and the major destinations like Europe are priced like crazy.

The carribean ones are nice though. Maybe if I weren't so lazy I could settle my situation !
Its supply & demand.......cruises are selling like crazy now so of course prices are going to go thru the roof.

Sep 19, 2008
You've been a lot more honest about your relationship with the plushies since the esteemed Mr. Fisherman departed us. Just an observation ! :laugh:
it helps me concentrate

Scarface quote "I don't give a f*** it helps me sleep at night."

Manny "I am worried"

In that moment he comments on the van parked there for 3 days

1708529249301.jpeg

@Fixed to Ruin

"I don't give a f***. It makes me sleep good at night, that's what counts."

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
of course the new remake is awful

Reboots are never good.

If the people greenlighting these projects had a clue, they would put more effort into making something good and original instead of just relying on cheap nostalgia pops.

But, of course, cheap nostalgia is a safer bet, so they'll probably never stop shoveling out shitty reboots and remakes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad