Useless Thread MDCCCLXXVI - Dick Butkus Appreciation Thread

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
TLJ did great with what it was given.

The more time goes by the more I dislike TFA though. As a standalone movie its fine, but it really didn't set up well for anything to follow it.

There's plenty to criticize TFA for, but to say it didn't set anything up is just nonsense.

TLJ sucked precisely because they shit on every single idea that came out of TFA.

I'm not a big JJ Abrams fan, but you're so clueless if you're saying he had no good ideas. That's literally his best skill as a writer, being able to think of a bunch of open-ended ideas.

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2008
too old these days to play games without my joints flaring up. i mean if i were fully healthy and i could game without pain i would be playing RDR2...RIGHT NOW

just go around as a fat arthur. so fat that the horse collapsed :laugh:

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
who f***ing cares there's a war in israel
And it was discussed. AFTER the segment on the war, he brought up how Mr. Forrester could not even remember a lie he told 4 minutes ago. he claimed his trial was keeping him from campaigning. 4 minutes later he said he would not be at his trial today because he had to be at Trump Doral. :shakehead

Sep 19, 2008
And it was discussed. AFTER the segment on the war, he brought up how Mr. Forrester could not even remember a lie he told 4 minutes ago. he claimed his trial was keeping him from campaigning. 4 minutes later he said he would not be at his trial today because he had to be at Trump Doral. :shakehead
how-dare-you-james-franco.gif.ae941ac57dae6cb3a201f664cc564816.gif

you mean to tell me morning joe took time out of their day to discuss something that wasn't related to mr forrester

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
ah f*** off oktoberfest ended october 3rd

damn

well, can always make kielbasa and sauerkraut

shocking :sarcasm:

Please watch the video I sent to you......I KNOW you didn't. You commented way too fast.
I did not because I don't f***ing care. There's a war going on right now that has all my attention.

Oh Mr. Forrester in LEGAL TROUBLE

wow you dont' say. like he's been in legal trouble the last year. wow. wake me up when he is locked up. otherwise idc

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
recently came across several weeks of free time which I'd rather use traveling instead of sitting at home sleeping. give me travel recommendations

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad