Useless Thread MDCCCLXXV: Coach Nerd Appreciation Thread

Sep 19, 2008
they've been doing that shit more here. our inner cities now are a mess. people just stroll in and take shit and get out. it's like Philly they just loot and steal and sell it on ebay.

someone needs to do something.

Sep 19, 2008
is moron Joe going to bring up our theft epidemic or continue to point fingers at Mr Forrester for his civil trial.

Sep 19, 2008
if Joe wants to rip Mr Forrester fine but what about the current crises going on. he doesn't acknowledge them he's as bad as state media

like that f***ing person on the view

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE ARE UPSET

really you can't see why 50% of this country is pissed off

IS IT JUST CAUSE HE'S TOO OLD?

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
I'm still going to be here. I'm not hard to find like deion.

I just want honesty and accountability. stop sugar coating shit and telling me everything is fine. I can watch TV. I can read the papers.

That's all I'm f***ing saying.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
you embarrass yourself watching shills on the media tout for their favorite people. grow a mind. think for yourself. f***.
Oh the irony. :rolleyes:

if Joe wants to rip Mr Forrester fine but what about the current crises going on. he doesn't acknowledge them he's as bad as state media

like that f***ing person on the view

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE ARE UPSET

really you can't see why 50% of this country is pissed off

IS IT JUST CAUSE HE'S TOO OLD?
Oh stop. 50% of this country has been pissed off since Nov of 2008 and THAT is the root of the problems. :nod:

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2008
Oh the irony. :rolleyes:
I think for myself and not what some clown on the view or msnbc tells me.

I take in info from both sides and make an informed decision. if someone's doing a bad job in public service I'll f***ing call them out regardless of whether I agree with them or not.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
I think for myself and not what some clown on the view or msnbc tells me.

I take in info from both sides and make an informed decision. if someone's doing a bad job in public service I'll f***ing call them out regardless of whether I agree with them or not.
And you know I've done the same. But we just cannot afford to have 4 more years of Mr. Forrester so for the next year and a half I am NOT going to be as objective as you'd like. :nod:

Sep 19, 2008
And you know I've done the same. But we just cannot afford to have 4 more years of Mr. Forrester so for the next year and a half I am NOT going to be as objective as you'd like. :nod:
Are you willingly saying you're going to be biased with an agenda

is this allowed

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Are you willingly saying you're going to be biased with an agenda

is this allowed
Yes and yes! If you can't see what will happen under another Forrester reign, then I don't know what to tell you. Morning Joe today talked about how he discussed nuclear secrets with random people at Mar-A-Lago. It does not get much worse than that.

Sep 19, 2008
Yes and yes! If you can't see what will happen under another Forrester reign, then I don't know what to tell you. Morning Joe today talked about how he discussed nuclear secrets with random people at Mar-A-Lago. It does not get much worse than that.
fully aware but at the same time the current guy isn't perfect and everyone is acting like he is rofl open your f***ing eyes

The most common form of theft in America is wage theft.
what the f*** is this supposed to mean.

Sep 19, 2008
I'm not in a good mood and I've got a lot on my f***ing mind and yinz gon hear it. I'm tired of all the bullshit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad