1695675299462.jpeg

Sep 19, 2008
you didn't even get my bandwagon team right :laugh:

to be fair there is literally an outpost like 5 minutes from my house

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
@PanthersPens62 rooting for pirates or Marlins?
Who the F*** do you think? :shakehead

Let me remind you, it was because of the Pens that the beloved Meth Cats made the playoffs. History WILL repeat itself and the Pirates will pave the way for the Marlins to make the post season. :nod:

Meanwhile.......it's "Pancakes Tuesday" on ESPN Get Up starring Greeny!! 🥞

And last but not least, my girl Cassidy will be on Morning Joe tomorrow!!!! :yo:

Sep 19, 2008
Who the F*** do you think? :shakehead

Let me remind you, it was because of the Pens that the beloved Meth Cats made the playoffs. History WILL repeat itself and the Pirates will pave the way for the Marlins to make the post season. :nod:

Meanwhile.......it's "Pancakes Tuesday" on ESPN Get Up starring Greeny!! 🥞

And last but not least, my girl Cassidy will be on Morning Joe tomorrow!!!! :yo:
The old city team. Pirates.

Sep 19, 2008
Maybe the Marlins might actually win a playoff series

utterly embarrassed yourself the past 2 days bragging about how they destroyed your precious Commies. :help:
what

if you think i'm happy about sunday you are gravely mistaken

now the bills bar and tuanon chapter are like 5 minutes away from my house but that doesn't mean i don't support my local teams. something you seem to have forgotten.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Maybe the Marlins might actually win a playoff series

what

if you think i'm happy about sunday you are gravely mistaken

now the bills bar and tuanon chapter are like 5 minutes away from my house but that doesn't mean i don't support my local teams. something you seem to have forgotten.
You were posting the score of the game from the stadium as if you were proud of it & then posted more Bills nonsense yesterday that made yet another poster think they were you new team. :shakehead

By the way, your precious Yankees, who you not surprisingly have been silent about lately, also gave a big assist to the Marlins yesterday with that yuuuuge comeback win over the D'Backs. :yo:

Sep 19, 2008
You were posting the score of the game from the stadium as if you were proud of it & then posted more Bills nonsense yesterday that made yet another poster think they were you new team. :shakehead

By the way, your precious Yankees, who you not surprisingly have been silent about lately, also gave a big assist to the Marlins yesterday with that yuuuuge comeback win over the D'Backs. :yo:
I just posted the bills instagram of the score I never said I was proud of it

Als how was I proud of 23-0

stop reading too much into things

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad