Useless Thread MDCCCLXXV: Coach Nerd Appreciation Thread

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
fully aware but at the same time the current guy isn't perfect and everyone is acting like he is rofl open your f***ing eyes

what the f*** is this supposed to mean.
I am well aware Sleepy Joe is far from perfect & I wish we had a better candidate but we don't so I will take the sleepy, possibly senile dottering old man over someone who could literally destroy democracy.

Sep 19, 2008
need to f***ing head outside and take the trash out. too cold for this shit

you know they didn't even take the trash out last week? they just left a bag with flies flying around it in the bin. no your job is to throw that out, because I don't f***ing want that.

Sep 19, 2008
and speaking of which I had to throw out 3 f***ing green peppers because they developed lesions on them. sorry they can't f***ing last in the fridge for more than a f***ing week. genetically engineer vegetables that don't f***ing rot please.

But then all the euros are going to complain about gmo. f*** that. genetically modify all my f***ing food I don't give a shit.

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
dude they can genetically modify meat that doesn't come from live chickens anymore. like, everyone should be eating that.

Sep 19, 2008
1696596364224.png

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
Doesn't fit my schedule. The game ended around 11:30 (and they lost 40-20), it takes 30 minutes to get to the 15 dollar parking lot, and then who knows how long it takes to get out of there. Then, the stadium is kindly placed 1 hour away from home. I wouldn't get home until 1:00, maybe 12:45 if lucky. That combined with having to be up early in the morning, I can't. And dont' forget I can't go straight to bed either even with melatonin. :rant:

If I didn't have prior obligations I would have just gone and slept in till 8. Last time I went to the Giants game didnt' get back until like 12:45 and then was up at 7 the next day. f***ing body sore as f***.
So now you see why most of us just can't "just go to every game"

5x a week I have to be online by 7AM (company is in EST, I'm in MST, so gotta be on by 9EST). I have kids and responsibilities that take my attention in the afternoon (my wife is a therapist and I'm generally on dad duty from 4-7PM every week night).

Not everyone here has kiddos but I think most of us have jobs by this point. Responsibility is a bitch mane

Sep 19, 2008
So now you see why most of us just can't "just go to every game"

5x a week I have to be online by 7AM (company is in EST, I'm in MST, so gotta be on by 9EST). I have kids and responsibilities that take my attention in the afternoon (my wife is a therapist and I'm generally on dad duty from 4-7PM every week night).

Not everyone here has kiddos but I think most of us have jobs by this point. Responsibility is a bitch mane
if i didn't have a plane ride today i would have gone. those thursday and monday and sunday night games are killer

most games are 1 pm or 4 pm though

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad