start watching twitch

shown pre roll ad

3 minutes into stream ANOTHER 1 MINUTE AD BREAK

i just...i don't understand why

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Virginia Tech just scored a late, late goal with like 5 minutes to go over #5 Louisville Pog

They were like 0-3-2!

@PanthersPens62 did you see Miami's 2-1 win in women's soccer over Syracuse.
Of course not!!! I was way too busy listening to the greatest radio PBP guy in the majors. :yo: And on the TV side the PBP guy happily declared......IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII's a Marlins win!!!! :party:

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
As usual he has to be cryptic, so as usual, google was my friend:

Passenger Fee​

The Passenger Fee, also known as the September 11 Security Fee, is collected by air carriers from passengers at the time air transportation is purchased. Air carriers then remit the fees to TSA. The fee is currently $5.60 per one-way trip in air transportation that originates at an airport in the U.S., except that the fee imposed per round trip shall not exceed $11.20.

I'm assuming he's still struggling to find a good deal on a Vegas flight for the plushie convention. :laugh:

Reactions: Sega Dreamcast

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City

Passenger Fee​

The Passenger Fee, also known as the September 11 Security Fee, is collected by air carriers from passengers at the time air transportation is purchased. Air carriers then remit the fees to TSA. The fee is currently $5.60 per one-way trip in air transportation that originates at an airport in the U.S., except that the fee imposed per round trip shall not exceed $11.20.

I'm assuming he's still struggling to find a good deal on a Vegas flight for the plushie convention. :laugh:
oh makes sense now

Sep 19, 2008

Passenger Fee​

it's too expensive to fly out there

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
it's too expensive to fly out there
1694874459371.png

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Watched Drag Me to Hell last night.

It was fun, crazy, and weird.

I wished the movie leaned a little more into the campiness, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad