Useless Thread MDCCCLXX: Enjoy life and live in the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
1691488295780.png

Sep 19, 2008
LSU soccer is back! The Tigers are in Colorado to play two exhibition matches, one at Denver today and one at Air Force on Saturday. This will start Coach Hudson’s fourth year with the Tigers as they look for their third NCAA Tournament trip under her reign. LSU soccer attendance records have been broken since she’s been at the helm, owning two of the program’s top ten all-time largest crowds. The Tigers will have 11 home games, including five SEC matches. The Tigers play Denver tonight at 8:00pm CT.

1691496452623.png

LSU is tied with Florida for the third most times hosting. The last time College GameDay came to LSU was in 2019 when the Tigers beat Florida 42-28.

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
@PanthersPens62 are you going to CanesFest.

• The 2023 football team members will be signing autographs in the 200 Club Level area of Hard Rock Stadium from 11:40 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
  • Student-athletes will ONLY sign the official team poster. No outside items, such as helmets, football, or other memorabilia, will be permitted to be signed. UM Athletics will distribute the posters in the autograph area.

Miami WBB Registers 75-63 Win Over I Can Play Women's Basketball - August 5, 2023
Junior Ja’Leah Williams led the team in scoring, rebounding and assists as the Hurricanes bested I Can Play, 75-63, Saturday night in Paris.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
@PanthersPens62 are you going to CanesFest.

• The 2023 football team members will be signing autographs in the 200 Club Level area of Hard Rock Stadium from 11:40 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
  • Student-athletes will ONLY sign the official team poster. No outside items, such as helmets, football, or other memorabilia, will be permitted to be signed. UM Athletics will distribute the posters in the autograph area.

Miami WBB Registers 75-63 Win Over I Can Play Women's Basketball - August 5, 2023
Junior Ja’Leah Williams led the team in scoring, rebounding and assists as the Hurricanes bested I Can Play, 75-63, Saturday night in Paris.
I'll give you 3 guesses & here's a hint.......one of the answers is NOT "yes". :rolleyes:

Sep 19, 2008
If Michael Irvin was signing would you be there

Remember when I saw Michael Irvin at the sports show but refused to get in line to get his autograph. Probably cost a lot

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell

why the f*** not

We've been thru this a zillion times. :shakehead And besides that do you have any idea how f****** hot it is here?? The heat index is 101 degrees at 8AM. Just taking the 20 step walk to the mailbox is excruciating. I dread having to actually go for a 10AM haircut on Thursday knowing how hot it will be at that time. No thank you, I will pass on Canes Fest and anything else that does not involve my air conditioned apartment for the foreseeable future. :nod:

Meanwhile......Morning Joe was en fuego again!! :yo:

If Michael Irvin was signing would you be there

Remember when I saw Michael Irvin at the sports show but refused to get in line to get his autograph. Probably cost a lot
I would not be there whether Michael Irvin or Steffy Forrester was there!!!!

Sep 19, 2008
We've been thru this a zillion times. :shakehead And besides that do you have any idea how f****** hot it is here?? The heat index is 101 degrees at 8AM. Just taking the 20 step walk to the mailbox is excruciating. I dread having to actually go for a 10AM haircut on Thursday knowing how hot it will be at that time. No thank you, I will pass on Canes Fest and anything else that does not involve my air conditioned apartment for the foreseeable future. :nod:

Meanwhile......Morning Joe was en fuego again!! :yo:

I would not be there whether Michael Irvin or Steffy Forrester was there!!!!
What about Mr Forrester

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad