Useless Thread MDCCCLXVIII: NFL Pre-pre-season Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
The funniest was when Austin joined wwf during invasion and then ended up betraying them all in the PPV

Statements like this are why your wrestling opinion doesn't matter.

The Invasion was a total disaster. Austin turning heel was also a total disaster.

There's no silver lining. Those storylines drove off fans and cost the company (and industry) untold millions.

Sep 19, 2008
was kind of surprised koreans like Ohtani Shohei so much, just mentioned during korean streamer ending commentary for the night

(it is 2:15 AM there !)

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
The rest of the show didn't get worse when Austin, Rock, and McMahon left.

The rest of show was always pretty bad, but people would overlook it because Austin, Rock, and McMahon were so great.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
People bitching about the claymore nerf in BBR because they can no longer place an infinite amount of claymores that don't despawn.

Boo f***ing hoo, you might actually have to play the game now.

It's like the mortar and UCAVs in BF4, there simply shouldn't be a risk-free way to attack people.

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2008
1689617573025.png

Peyton royce is still hot as a blonde.

Remember when lacey Evans was on wwe before saying stupid shit and disappearing from raw

Now all the divas boring.

People bitching about the claymore nerf in BBR because they can no longer place an infinite amount of claymores that don't despawn.

It's like the mortar and UCAVs in BF4, there simply shouldn't be a risk-free way to attack people.
Imma download this so called patch now but I cannot join you online at this time

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011

What exactly was the nerf?
Nevermind, just read it.

How can people be upset about that lol.
Wtf
That's fine. You shouldn't have been allowed to do that to begin with.

Reactions: Sega Dreamcast
Sep 19, 2008
I'm very angry right now.

I better just calm down and "take it". Not worth getting into. Just, such BS, is all.

We all know I make mistakes clones. That I am not always right.

But I own up to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad