Useless Thread MDCCCLXVII: Battlebit Remastered Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
PXL_20230717_130818246.jpg

Sep 19, 2008
But you're not "holding him accountable".

There's no point in calling him out because you're not going to add anything, while still posting his entire quote.
At the end of his quote I pointed out how idiotic the comment was considering covid originated in China and made millions of Chinese sick

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
At the end I pointed out how idiotic the comment was considering covid originated in China and made millions of Chinese sick

Anyone with two braincells to rub together knows he's full of shit.

That's the point, he's a f***ing scumbag willing to say anything. Giving him attention is the only way for him to continue his bullshit.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
"But I'm pointing out how wrong he is."

And we're saying he's so wrong that it's not even worth dignifying it with a discussion.

And since there is no point in discussing it, there's no point in posting his dumb bullshit in the first place.

Sep 19, 2008
Oh so we should just let idiots spew nonsense without posting it to make them look more like loonies. Got it.

"DON'T GIVE THEM ATTENTION! !11"

his ignorance is just fodder for rebuttals and clapbacks. i doubt anyone takes it seriously.

"BUT DON'T GIVE THOSE CONSPIRACY THEORIES ATTENTION"

it was the same with TuAnon.

People saying stupid things shouldn't be ignored. It should be ridiculed and mocked for the dumb shit it is.

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
New tablet screen cover better come today. The one I ordered Saturday isn't even for my model, wasted 10 dollars on that crap.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Oh so we should just let idiots spew nonsense without posting it to make them look more like loonies. Got it.

his ignorance is just fodder for rebuttals and clapbacks. i doubt anyone takes it seriously.

People saying stupid things shouldn't be ignored. It should be ridiculed and mocked for the dumb shit it is.

This isn't the front page of The New York Times, this is a shitpost thread, you aren't informing anyone of shit.

It's a lot easier to just say "no politics" than to add to it with "No politics unless it's someone really stupid so you can make them look more like loonies."

Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
Patrick Mahomes on being a dad, his career and his legacy Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes on being a dad, his career and his legacy: "Don't want to have any regrets"

"I actually talked to Peyton [Manning] about it for a while," Mahomes said. "What stuck with me is he said, 'At the end of my career, I wish I would have done it so my kids could've seen what I was doing every day.' And that hit me, obviously, having two kids. When my kids grow up, I wanted them to see that dad wasn't just gone just to be gone. I was gone doing something, to build, to be great. And so, whenever they get older, they can see how hard I worked."

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell

People like that are usually just looking for attention. By ignoring it, you will do them more harm then by getting triggered by it. :nod: And please don't compare this shit to TuAnon. TuAnon was started as a fun tribute to Tua.....yes some people were offended that it was making a joke out of Qanon but all in all it was very harmless.

Ah, so you are unable to leave because you are waiting for your new tablet screen.

Reactions: Sega Dreamcast
Sep 19, 2008
stupid f***ing lenses, anti scratch my ass

coating just peels off like a sticker rofl. shoddy ass lenses. now i have to get replacements

Sep 19, 2008
Then when I look for somewhere to go I don't get any f***ing reviews. Why can't I just go to the one that has 4.8* google reviews nearby? Or why not Costco?

"It's not in your network."

f*** the network

I need new lenses to be able to see again. And of course every time you get new lenses you need another eye test. Why do I have to waste 20-30 minutes of my important time with an eye test?

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
stupid f***ing lenses, anti scratch my ass

coating just peels off like a sticker rofl. shoddy ass lenses. now i have to get replacements
I know this pain.
I have to get mine repaired as well.
Easiest glasses that I have ever had to get scratched.

Sep 19, 2008
I know this pain.
I have to get mine repaired as well.
Easiest glasses that I have ever had to get scratched.
Any time they get wet the coating just peels RIGHT off. I can't f***ing see shit.

"DON'T USE WATER T CLEAN YOUR GLASSES! USE GLASS CLEANER!"

well yeah but it's f***ing raining on Friday

I'm sorry I don't have glass cleaner handy

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell

Just out of curiosity.......would you have been THIS excited about yesterday's great tennis match had GOAT Nole been the winner? Would we have gotten multiple posts about it? And by that, I don't mean multiple posts about what a horrible human being GOAT Nole is? :rolleyes:

Meanwhile, I have guessed wrong twice about why you can't leave your house until 3PM so I will just go back to forming my own diabolical conspiracy theories. :laugh:

Sep 19, 2008
Why does a doctor network exist

I want to go out of network why can't I do that

"YOU CAN YOU'LL JUST BE CHARGED MORE"

f*** insurance I should see whoever I want without network limitations so buddy boys can collude in network

I hope Canada isn't this bad

Sep 19, 2008

Enter zip.

50 results, can't see any ratings. Well, how will I know if it's good or not?

Some ratings are shit. Like you won't never see a McDonald's over 4. But I would f***ing prefer a doctor have a ranking so I can see if they're any f***ing good or not without having to keep a Google maps window open to copy and paste the doctor's name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad