Useless Thread MDCCCLIV - Add me on snapchat Username: Guerzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Congratulations to my friend Charles Howell III on his incredible 16 under par LIV Golf Mayakoba Victory, in Mexico. His final round 63 sealed the very lucrative deal. Big crowds watched some really incredible play!

:biglaugh: I hate to tell you, there were NOT big crowds there, but I will admit the fans there WERE very much into it, making for a better atmosphere than most PGA events (save for majors & Phoenix).

As for the above You Tube........funny how the Hokie has not beaten The U since that unfortunate moment. :laugh: I'll be glad to show yinz that hero shot from Charlie Moore again.

Sep 19, 2008
Was listening to the Marlins game over the weekend.

Oh I'm sorry I can't listen to the Marlins anymore because glenn geffner isn't there 🙄

And no I am not a Marlins fan

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Was listening to the Marlins game over the weekend.

Oh I'm sorry I can't listen to the Marlins anymore because glenn geffner isn't there 🙄

And no I am not a Marlins fan
You are free to listen to who/whatever you want. :laugh: Even David Samson thinks Geff was done wrong by the current management team.

Meanwhile, counting the days until you become a Jays fan since your good pal Donald is now their bench coach.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell

What in the blazing **** is this???? First of all, its redditt, which you claim to despise......unless of course it meets your agenda. Second of all whoever wrote that has an IQ of about 21. He claimed Hutton was not critical and was a homer???? Um....Hutton was fired BECAUSE he was seen as too critical of the team. Samson even said Geff was like an ambassador to the team....always promoting them & encouraging fans to come out to the park no matter how awful they were. Sherman's reason's for firing him are comical..... "he wangtts a more "conversational approach"........dude this is NOT TV....its RADIO. People want to know what's going on, not listen to idle chit-chat.

• Haha
Reactions: John Price
Sep 19, 2008
Oh, so NOW you see why I am, pissed. Maybe next time you'll take me at my word.

On the other hand, Saco is not only en fuego, but quite knowledgeable as well. South Florida is lucky to have her, Jess Blaylock & new Panthers sideline reporter Katie Engleson.
Geffner and van Horne were boring too.

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
Remember when everyone was so happy about the NHL going back to espn and then there was a huge ratings drop

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Remember when everyone was so happy about the NHL going back to espn and then there was a huge ratings drop

Remember when hockey was on the Outdoor Life Network?

Remember when NBC changed the schedule of the Stanley Cup Finals because they had a new host premiering on The Tonight Show?

Remember when NBC kept putting morons like Mike Milbury on TV?

People were happy to go back to ESPN simply because NBC f***ing sucked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad