Useless Thread MDCCCIV: Carry on then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
@PanthersPens62 do you see all the people crying that the Canada win was VERY UNFAIR! STOP THE COUNT!

PLAY THE GAME OVER! STOP THE STEAL!

How long can we keep this thread open

I'm not going to make the next thread!

I'm just going to sit here and research Red Velvet some more!!

too many f***ing idiots who don't follow women's soccer for a living talking shit in the thread

"this was RIGGED and canada barely scored any goals"

"CANADA IS NOT GOOD"

:laugh:

Reactions: PanthersPens62

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
I didn't notice the amount of butthurt in the Soccer thread lol

I openly do not like Canada mainly because people here shill and bias them like no other, no names mentioned. And they act extremely annoying when they bandwagon on Canada's success in anything they do.

That being said Canada won their gold fair and square. I'm not happy about it but I can cope with it.
We all saw your coping mechanism at work this morning, so we know.

Reactions: Tarantula
Sep 19, 2008
I did not want Canada to win but they won legit.

We all saw your coping mechanism at work this morning, so we know.
What coping mechanism? I'm fine with it. When did I say otherwise?

Did I ever say they cheated, or it was unfair? Did I EVER say that they never should have won?

I didn't want them to win because of YOU, but since you barely post here anymore I got less shit from you than I normally would have had this UT been active. So that's good.

You think I'm fuming but I'm just sitting here looking over Irene and Seulgi in Red Velvet teaser images for Queendom.

"BUT URS SO MAD COPING!"

i'm not

Sep 19, 2008
If you really want to trigger me @Zaide tell me that Somi's Dumb Dumb is pretty good.

That track is awful. I can't cope with you telling me that is a good song.

Not only does Somi look weird with blond hair but the song is too short.

Typical Teddy shit.

At least Teddy was behind Bigbang so he's okay for now.

I am surprised you have not acknowledge my turn towards Teddy because of Bigbang!!

or that I think JYP is trying to milk all he can out of TWICE with yet another comeback teased!

"Hurr durr JYP shill"

Bro I have learned more hangul and kpop these last 3 months than you'll ever know.

Can you just stop lurking and go away?

It's better when I can post kpop without you making unfounded and stupid accusations.

"You have become a kpop TOXIC stan" (still waiting for any evidence of this)

Doing 2 to 3 hours every morning on hangul and kpop (both MENS and WOMENS mind you) is not being toxic, you idiot

what the shit is a Sejeong
a famous Korean actress and kpop star

Remember when Kim Hana got cancelled from A-teen for bullying

Sep 19, 2008
Gonna watch some more Dreamcatcher. I like their new style because they've matured from that goth vibe.

Sep 19, 2008
Okay, that certainly explains why I don't know who she is.

Anyway, diversifying your portfolio is definitely a good thing, especially if your risk tolerance isn't through the roof.
yeah sejeong is smart she put her money in many different accounts !!

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
i'm renting a house now but am in position to buy it outright! But the mortgage forms require things like job!

Buying a house isn't for everyone, there's a lot of things you should think about before doing so. For example, you will have to think about paying both a mortgage and the property taxes if you purchase the home, and property taxes in some states (NY, Illinois for example) are outrageous.

You're going to have to provide evidence of funding, however that happens to occur.

Sep 19, 2008
Buying a house isn't for everyone, there's a lot of things you should think about before doing so. For example, you will have to think about paying both a mortgage and the property taxes if you purchase the home, and property taxes in some states (NY, Illinois for example) are outrageous.

You're going to have to provide evidence of funding, however that happens to occur.
When you rent the landlord takes care of repairs

when you own a whole box of worms opens with repairs and shit. it's gonna be a pain in the f***ing ass. For instance I have to foot the f***ing bill on doorknob repairs, door painting, other cosmetic shit

do you have a HOA

Sep 19, 2008
(I am very rich!)

lXt2wX6s_400x400.jpg

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
When you rent the landlord takes care of repairs

when you own a whole box of worms opens with repairs and shit. it's gonna be a pain in the f***ing ass. For instance I have to foot the f***ing bill on doorknob repairs, door painting, other cosmetic shit

do you have a HOA

I own a single-family home. We pay property taxes quarterly. Our mortgage is very manageable because we put a ton of money down when purchasing, and we're on pace to pay it off in about 10 more years.

Don't sweat the cosmetic shit. REAL repairs are things like electrical/plumbing, mold issues, roofing issues, stuff built not to code, etc...those can cost thousands.

EDIT: I would never be interested in anything with an HOA unless it's a condo/apt in a city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad