Useless Thread MDCCCIV: Carry on then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
The Penguins (who are highly unpopular!) are messing up the league again with their old roster and poor play! Sullivan must go!

Sep 19, 2008
I think Zaide said I would use a Donald Cherry name and ngl I'm seriously considering it rofl

DonaldSCherry has entered the chat

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
is paramount fine foods centre open at full capacity for the 2021-22 OHL season?

I am not sure, I don't think any of the teams in Ontario know what or any capacity limits might possibly be if there is any. Most of the league has their home opener the first week in Oct, though the Steelheads it isn't untill a couple weeks later. The Toronto/Miss area will still have most of the cases just based on population size and density. Likely a matter of how much cases go up in the Fall.

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
David Krecji will not re-sign with the Bruins and will go back to Czech Republic to play.

Krecji is no longer a top six forward even at a reduced salary from what his cap hit was.

Rask is breaking down, need some young blood on this team. I was not a Sweeny fan when he took over but he's done a good job so far with them, but they are getting too old for my liking. The Production line is getting long in the tooth.

Sep 19, 2008
I am not sure, I don't think any of the teams in Ontario know what or any capacity limits might possibly be if there is any. Most of the league has their home opener the first week in Oct, though the Steelheads it isn't untill a couple weeks later. The Toronto/Miss area will still have most of the cases just based on population size and density. Likely a matter of how much cases go up in the Fall.
People are talking about how great Canada's vaccination rate is yet the stadiums aren't even at full capacity yet. :huh:

Sep 19, 2008
Canada is highly overrated, believe me folks! They don't even have summer in Canada in Saskasauga and Torontreal!

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
I don't believe we have hit the target percentage ( 2 dose) here in Ontario to fully re-open. I can't speak to the other Provinces.

Sep 19, 2008
it's almost like there's a certain variant that is more resistant to the vaccines going around and causing a 4th wave in many, many countries
The fact that you defend bell center having abnormally low attendance for the final is hilarious. Open your f***ing mind bro. 2000 in an 18000 arena rofl

Sep 19, 2008
He says while we are having record forest fires in BC and Northern Ontario due to heatwaves...
I was shocked to learn the other day that Canada has beaches where the #1 women's volleyball team (that LOST mind you) play :laugh:

They're all on those First Nation land though far far away from the cities and the US where most Canadians live

You know most Canadians live an hour away from the US :laugh:

Sep 19, 2008
Canadian heard after winning gold "Who cares if we get covid right now." :laugh:

stay classy Canadians

iu

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Someone is triggered today.

As far as bandwagon fans go.....that's part of the Olympic lore......we all watch sports we ordinarily do not watch for 4 years. Nothing at all wrong with that. Not sure where all this Team Canada hate is coming from, though.

Reactions: Tarantula
Sep 19, 2008
Someone is triggered today.

As far as bandwagon fans go.....that's part of the Olympic lore......we all watch sports we ordinarily do not watch for 4 years. Nothing at all wrong with that. Not sure where all this Team Canada hate is coming from, though.
they're conceited and arrogant

did you not hear them say "who cares if we get covid right now"

how stupid is that lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad