USA Socks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 31, 2005
CA
I asked about those in another thread, nobody knew where to get them. I have looked all over the internet and haven't been able to locate them.

Accord

Sep 25, 2004
South Florida
The Team USA uniforms look HORRIBLE this year.

Buy a pair of plain blue socks and put a piece of white tape vertically on the shin, and there you go.

bladoww

Team of the Future
Jan 13, 2005
What I want to know is why they are wearing white helmets with the dark unis...

sc37

Jan 14, 2006
OH-IO
www.thescoreboards.com
I was on K1 Sportswear wesbite. It's a bit dated it looks like, but they have a page that says "new style socks" Idk if these are it. New style as in tighter fit and new materials, but not the vertical stripe desgin. But K1 is a USA hockey licensed seller..soo, but beats me. Maybe you can give them a call on their number listed.

Jul 31, 2005
CA
I don't really care about the looks of the jerseys or the socks, the material is different from regular jerseys. I have 3 of the IIHF unis and they breath way better and don't feel as heavy when you play. The socks should be the same way. Is there a website for K1?

sc37

Jan 14, 2006
OH-IO
www.thescoreboards.com
k1sportswear.com i think it is. i'd like to know if those socks on there are the new design. also ran into some jerseys made by black biscuit. supposedely made with a more breathable material like these nikes ones. the rookie model they got looks to be a bit more streamlined and they even advertise body cuts to make the uppers a bit more comfy...i'm being lead on as this would be different than jerseys that are out now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad