USA Hockey to open retail store at Fashion Show

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Team North America stuff looks cooler.

That said, I'm waiting for the Las Vegas paraphernalia.

I'm wondering whether the preseason Kings games in Las Vegas will have T-shirts mentioning T-Mo Arena.

calvegas04

Jun 23, 2016
Las Vegas
seems like a weird shop to open, would be different if they had some temp. shop open around the winter olympics but not a full time store. Has team USA ever played in Vegas?

KnishOfTheCrease

Chez Pierre Enthusiast
Oct 8, 2010
Las Vegas
I wonder if this store will eventually turn into our Team Shop. It's not a huge space. I was up at the mall yesterday and noticed the vacant spot between GameStop and Finish Line near Dillard's I think it's going to be a generic setup because there doesn't seem to be much construction going on, i.e. Buildout covering the space. The window are just covers with advertisement for the mall.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
I'll be in Vegas for opening weekend and will likely take a peek out of curiosity. Thanks for the link!

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Dropped by this past weekend, as others noted it's a pretty small space. Maybe a dozen or so USA Hockey hats and other assorted jackets/shirts. Limited selection of other NHL team gear.

KnishOfTheCrease

Chez Pierre Enthusiast
Oct 8, 2010
Las Vegas
Posted this in the other thread yesterday..

Stopped in the USA Hockey store today at Fashion Show. It was half USA Hockey apparel and half NHL Team Merchandise. Kings, Sharks, Bruins, Rag$, Hawks heavy. Had some Nordique and Whalers shirts too.
I'll probably pick up a USA Hockey 1/4 zip dri fit top and a Whaler shirt this weekend.

calvegas04

Jun 23, 2016
Las Vegas
went by the store, terrible location and the store was empty. I think I woke up the worker at his desk while I was looking at some of the 15 things they carried.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad