Updated Panthers Trade Block - Mike Ribeiro and Francois Beauchemin Available

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
Rumours are swirling around the league that the Florida Panthers have dealt franchise savior Jonathan Quick, ushering in a new era in the Orange state.

As such, it only makes sense for the team to listen to offers on pending free agents James Neal and Mike Ribeiro. Both players are among the highest rated offensive players in the SIM and have pretty reasonable annual price tags, all things considered.

If you think you've got the goods to pry them away from me, send me an email or a what's app.

Last edited:

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
With the All Star Break around the corner, Francois Beauchemin has been added to the trade block.

Beauchemin is an extremely valuable player this year thanks to his high DF and SC (for defenders). Beauchemin's 84 DF puts him in the top 30 of rated defenders this year, but is one of only 10 players with an SC above 57 and a 84+ DF.

Ribeiro's 10th best PA in the SIM this year, also remains on the block.

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
Florida is also looking to move some prospect depth (hovering too close to the 80 limit for my liking).

The following guys could be moved in many different ways, such as many for one or two draft picks, or a couple for one draft pick, or several for one player/prospect. Can be flexible.

If you're a team with room under the 80 and not a ton of prospect depth, this could be for you!

Here's the list:

Markus Hannikainen
Danick Martel
Macoy Erkamps
Frederik Tiffels
Graham McPhee
Michael Brodzinski
Michael Bunting
Ryan Hitchcock
Ryan Kujawinski
Zach Nastasiuk

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
Matt Cullen

I've had a few inquiries on Matt Cullen in recent days. He's certainly not off limits and has a pretty cheap contract to go with some very useful ratings (especially for your PK).

86 FO, 68 SC, 72 DF, 80 LD.

Would be looking for a later first day pick for him (late 2nd/early 3rd preferable). Open to negotiation.

Let me know if interested.

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
Rumours have the Panthers dealing Francois Beauchemin today (pending league approval).

Mike Ribeiro (88 PA), Matt Cullen (72 DF, 68 SC, 86 FO), and Eric Nystrom (71 DF, 73 CK) remain available.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad